Petition to start Heads Contest

Rophs

Ann. 2800 - [2013-10-06 18:24:51 - Stage 12] Posted By Council 
The heads contest has been stopped for the time being. The winners of the recent HC were not opposed and the competition has lost the meaning that it has. It will be started manually when a number of people (5 to 10) request for the contest to be started.

Let's do a heads contest!

Currently the realm is sort of dead and I don't think a heads contest at this time would restore the meaning of the competition which is not to hide and accumulate heads but to compete. When I won the heads contest for the first time (MP4) it was hard and I only made it to third. If this competition is going to go ahead I would change my vote to yes if I see at any point a accumulated 250 online players from today being the starting date.

Once the GGG shut down player drop off was high. When the GGG was dismantled the people who buffed there stats there had not gained not enough experience in the outside world to create rituals which where effective against vets and quit.

Once the GGG shut down player drop off was high. When the GGG was dismantled the people who buffed there stats there had not gained not enough experience in the outside world to create rituals which where effective against vets and quit.

OMG! You nailed it!!! How could we have been sooo blind??? GGG is EXACTLY the reason why this game has no players. Omg! You're such an enlightener! Please be our captain.

As for heads, defo no. Not now.

OMG! You nailed it!!! How could we have been sooo blind??? GGG is EXACTLY the reason why this game has no players. Omg! You're such an enlightener! Please be our captain.

As for heads, defo no. Not now.

Thanks for the sarcasm but I am going to go on record that I wanted the GGG to be dismantled and regardless of the hit that the game player base took it was something that had to be done.

My ID is 3860 I know allot more than you think I do DST.

I request council to clarify the announcement.

I think that at least 5 players from each Mind Power should make the petition for HC to run again, else we are gifting the medal :P

Thanks for the sarcasm but I am going to go on record that I wanted the GGG to be dismantled and regardless of the hit that the game player base took it was something that had to be done.

My ID is 3860 I know allot more than you think I do DST.

Your id doesn't guarantee knowledge.  Even the fact that you try to shove it to my face says how little you know. So let's not start about what you know and what I know you know.

And again, about HC: NO! Not even with 10 mp4s and 10 mp5 willing to play.

• Root Admin

I request council to clarify the announcement.

I think that at least 5 players from each Mind Power should make the petition for HC to run again, else we are gifting the medal :P

Consider it clarified. Will post when back from ringing

• Root Admin

Ann. 3093 - [2014-07-28 15:12:11 - Stage 12] Posted By Chewett 
To further clarify Ann. 2800 the heads contest will be ran when a number of people from each mindpower request for it to be started or we feel that there is enough of a want for it. Make a forum topic to discuss this each time you wish it to be ran. New heads contests may be run with additional rules or changes to make it more interesting for those who have already won.

Need HC back for making some noise and the alt enjoy or restriction for alts abuses the rewards
HC battle normal heads vs normal heads
HC battle golden vs golden
HC battle normal no head vs no head

Turning into less of a skill-test and more of a who-has-more-friends-to-help-me?

Non-participants would also be unable to cast spells upon participants.

In the future HC will probably be managed similarly to BHC.

Not using spell is good for the newbies HC is fun not unfair to every participant
No WP places, No restriction place only normal place to HIDE

During HC all the gates is open or low AP so newbies can inside and outside easily.

Edited by Eagle Eye