Where's Wahledor? (yellow team)

phantasm

Wahledor has gotten himself lost in the Land of the East!!!  To make it worse, the little fella only understands rhymes and tends to run and hide when scared by "normal" speech.  SO, someone need to find him and rhyme him the correct landmarks on how to escape the East from wherever you find him.  He walks slow as a snail, but hides like a ninja!  Hurry and help him before he becomes lost forever!

(All land of the east citizens *current or ex* are unfortunately exempt from this quest, as it would give an unfair advantage to all the rest of the MD population)

*edit* Sorry forgot day and time:D  This quest will start at 0:01 day 257 on the MD clock

Edited by phantasm

Update:  I was trying to figure out if TKs were supplying rewards or not.  Since I have still not found out, I will be supplying my own reward.

Due to the length of time it takes to navigate the East, I am supplying a great rewards.  So, in order to gain this reward you must personally rhyme Wahledor out of the East.  The means you must lead him out of the East while rhyming to him scene by scene.  That means he must be awake in order for you to do so.

Any amount of people can help Wahledor out.  At the stage that he is found, a point will be counted for each scene you successfully rhyme him to the next scene.  The person with the most points will win when Waheldor has reached outside the gate.  So say person A finds wahledor, then person B and C join.  Person A starts by moving him 5 scenes, but then C moves him the most.  C wins the prize.

Now what is this reward you say?  How about  GG Drachorn?!!

Out of my personal collection

Madhorn

Stored Heat: 2419529

Won battles: 846

Tokens:

Stardust

Blood Drop I

Blood Drop II

Blood Drop III

Emeral Glare

Onyx Fangs

Kelletha Fire

Dark Shield

Black Tear

no it does not have to be a perfect rhyme, only phonetic.  Wahledor loves to rhyme, but isn't the smartest creature around, so as long as it sounds good, i doubt he will know the difference.

As far as how the rhyming works, you just have to rhyme to him the directions to get to the next screen, it's your imagination of how and what you say.  Wahledor most likely will reply then move on, or jump on your head and lay an egg, its always hard to tell with that one.

• 3 weeks later...

The Quest has come to an end, and Wahledor has been lead out of the East!!  Asthir has came out as the victor. Wahledor had a great walk together with him, and he was the only one who stuck with the quest the whole time.  I felt that the community as a whole put in very little effort for what I felt was a great reward for spending some time in the East.  That tells me that venturing into the East is THAT bad that people will not even do it for a very old and powerful drach.  I can post the saved data from the trip if any request proof, though its quite a LONG script if you could imagine.  A total of 21 scenes were navigated during the quest.

The points are as follows:

Asthir 17 points

TheRichMerchant: 4 points
Rophs: 1 point

Edited by phantasm

for what I felt was a great reward for spending some time in the East.  That tells me that venturing into the East is THAT bad that people will not even do it for a very old and powerful drach

It was a great reward and I went twice to the East for this quest...I stopped both times before the Hall of statues -  2 scenes take out all my AP and so...

The roads in the Lads of the East are harsh.

They feel a lot like trudging through a marsh...

But where there is will, success will follow,

Will's what brings us all that new tomorrow.

We could do nothing and see how it goes,

Allowing the land to do what it knows...

Or we could attempt to save this old land,

Before there's nothing left of it but sand...

All that we need to do is walk around

That big, beautiful yet desolate mound.

This task only needs a few steps a day,

Thus we can pave for the many a way...

To witness the wonders of the East.

• 1 month later...