Alliance members, what ally are you in and what does your ally do?

Rophs

• Root Admin

Soltis, We are a collection of misc players who have attained advanced MD knowledge in Lore, Technical and other aspects of MD. We have become what MD is.  Our spirits embolden the core of what Mur thinks "MD" is and what he wants it to be. Mur trusts us with being able to keep MD true and therefore gives us privileges to further MD. Each players privilege is different and for the most part, secret.

Edited by Chewett

I speak for TK here and let others speak for TW :P

TK is a small but steady ally with a purpose of sponsoring quests and distributing rewards. It is active in fulfilling its role as most of you may have noticed. By the way, if some of you are planning quests, for example for Halloween - feel free to contact us (Pipstickz or myself) via forum pm or ingame pm (to Pip or Time Patrol) we will be glad to help out if you have a nice idea.

Woodcutters guild

The current leadear of the guild is Lapher but is inactive. I will ask him when his awakep, i hope

-The mission of the Woodcutters Guild is to provide forestry resources of the forest to maintained the balance of the land and open to people of MD.

-The Woodcutters Guild also can give the specific resources from the forest to those need it and also as a gift.

[spoiler]

Soltis, We are a collection of misc players who have attained advanced MD knowledge in Lore, Technical and other aspects of MD. We have become what MD is.  Our spirits embolden the core of what Mur thinks "MD" is and what he wants it to be. Mur trusts us with being able to keep MD true and therefore gives us privileges to further MD. Each players privilege is different and for the most part, secret.

booo

[/spoiler]

I (me alone) see my alliance like this :

SoS: We, too, are a collection of misc players with advanced MD knowledge in its many areas.

Yes, you may consider us Evil but you are wrong, we are "THE Necessary EVIL".

Our role is simple: keep MD alive (and kicking). We (with help from our friends) do what no other wants to do (or even admit) to force MD out of routine ... to advance.

We pride ourselves for what we do as we are building your future.

Edited by No one

Archivists.

We record things. And then toss those records on the unsorted stack. Seriously, Archivists - not Librarians. Dewie hasn't met us yet.

Honestly though, we mainly research whatever takes our fancy and discuss things of an intellectual nature, as well as help people with Quest text and coding (sorry I have been so busy Eagle - Halloween is a busy time for us :P)