The Labyrinth Part 2 (and miniquest)

DARK DEMON

• Root Admin

I need to confirm that he is not talking only metaphorically but also that the labyrinth map was indeed designed as mirror coordinates. (thats the discovery i was talking about).

I will also sponsor this quest only if i consider there are enough participants to it.

4 participants so far, and totally different perceptions from each other :))

This is way more interesting than I thought :D

Keep 'em coming!

I need to confirm that he is not talking only metaphorically but also that the labyrinth map was indeed designed as mirror coordinates. (thats the discovery i was talking about).

Actually there's more but its no fun if its revealed all at once, is it? ;)

Edit: clarified how a statement came out wrongly

Edited by DARK DEMON

Update:

Participants should keep in mind that the final answer must be as simple and logical as possible. I'm not saying don't delve deep into complex stuff, etc, you actually are required to do that somewhat, but ensure that you present them in a good way :) (in other words: present them in a way that is not only related to the main post but also more 'acceptable' in terms of getting lost in symbols/thoughts :)))

Edited by DARK DEMON

I will participate. (Once I map explore the Labyrinth. DD prepare to save me  :rolleyes:  ). 

Edit: Why does everyone get 3 attempts? Are you sure you are not underestimating us?

Edited by Azrafar

I will participate. (Once I map explore the Labyrinth. DD prepare to save me  :rolleyes:  ). 

Edit: Why does everyone get 3 attempts? Are you sure you are not underestimating us?

Yes of course, I am prepared *chuckles*

And yes, I'm sure that 1 attempt is not enough/fair because none of the participants were "correct" so far, in their first attempt. Yes, I know this is a quest in which there may not be any "wrong" answer, but I'll be judging it in a point system, based on how precise the answer is to what I had in mind, as well as the method (logical, simple, etc).

Edited by DARK DEMON

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...