Comic sans is a good font

Chewett

• Root Admin

But you don't like it on the forums? :P

Edit: ok yes... I now saw that comic sans is pathetically unreadable on iPhone...

Btw why is this under contests and quests forum?

Its not good reading on iphones. It is good for a large number of reasons.

Dude grow up or act like a grown up.

Nothing to do with Rophs etc, but its actually even more stupid hearing someone telling a guy to grow up before it happens naturally...

...or did you have complete control over when you grew up, No one? :D

And this is even off-topic, but LOOOOOL, "act like a grown up"... isn't that what most teenagers pretend to be now and hence why we often say "What the hell is wrong with kids these days?"

Edited by DARK DEMON

• Root Admin

[font='comic sans ms']Nothing to do with Rophs etc, but its actually even more stupid hearing someone telling a guy to grow up before it happens naturally...[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']...or did you have complete control over when you grew up, No one? :D[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']And this is even off-topic, but LOOOOOL, "act like a grown up"... isn't that what most teenagers pretend to be now and hence why we often say "What the hell is wrong with kids these days?"[/font]

Cannot read font

• Root Admin

All browser (should) have the option to enforce the font you want. Making stuff readable if font isn't available on your device. But you (should) know it....

chew is on iphone, thats why he cant read it

Iphone has literally no options for anything.

My this post has been wrongfully put here:

Nothing to do with Rophs etc, but its actually even more stupid hearing someone telling a guy to grow up before it happens naturally...

...or did you have complete control over when you grew up, No one? :D

And this is even off-topic, but LOOOOOL, "act like a grown up"... isn't that what most teenagers pretend to be now and hence why we often say "What the hell is wrong with kids these days?"

I request it to be either put back into the Lactating Grasan topic as it is a reply to No one's post in that topic. It is not related to the comic sans font discussion in any way

Edited by DARK DEMON

Iphone has literally no options for anything.

I dont understand everyone's obsession with iPhones...

So it takes pictures - no matter how good the camera is, its still shooting through thick plastic intended to protect the camera, not enhance the image, so there is a natural limit on its ability
So it can access the internet - because of software bloat, the volume of most things outside simple text is resulting in a rapid consumption of the available bandwidth frequencies, so that data prices are increasing rapidly to discourage constant internet usage. It's just another bill really - and its not uncommon for people to spend two or three times as much on data usage than calls, now that everyone is used to free data on websites like facebook and it is being phased out.
So it can play games - never as well as a dedicated platform for them though, and often at a higher price than such games should be.

I much rather my simple Nokia.
It makes calls, it sends texts. If I really need it to, I can even get on the net with it - and since it doesn't support images, it only loads text so my data usage is never exceeded.
It might not take pictures or have many games, but that's what I have cameras and consoles for.
What it does have is a two week battery life and a near indestructible design.

• Root Admin

I dont understand everyone's obsession with iPhones...

2 reasons I have one:

I got one free

My company made some of the stuff inside it

As for data access being expensive, UK we have decent data rates and prices, Because of your lack of competition in america they kinda screw you over.

If I didnt have an iphone, it would be an android, because I value being able to take pictures, and having email to my phone and internet wherever is very important in my line of work.

Because of your lack of competition in america they kinda screw you over.

I'm "lucky" to live in a part of USA where there's two different telecom providers, but Kyphis lives in AU.

Let's derail a split-because-it-derailed-another-thread-thread and complain about our telecom companies while we use their services!

• Root Admin

I'm "lucky" to live in a part of USA where there's two different telecom providers, but Kyphis lives in AU.

Let's derail a split-because-it-derailed-another-thread-thread and complain about our telecom companies while we use their services!

Chewett logic => If you speak english you are american.