Items giving tags to people probably broken

Chewett

• Root Admin

Under Murs new plans, I will not be fixing this.

He will review, and fix to the correct state.

If you need any more information about this Mur, please ask.

----

This is where, we all worked towards having two tags, to have two purposes, and since you implemented something against what we were all working towards, its broken the system. You will need to decide how this will work now.

Also those that have them, I dont recommend using them, they are likely to break everything.

• Root Admin

its impossible that the old items are affected ANYHOW by the new system. The new system uses the same tags as before, it just hooks into it and collects tags to display for later use, thats all. In fact i will rename it to Tag memory, not multiple tags.

if you have errors on the current items related to tags, just post as normal bug report and notify me , i will fix them dont worry

• Root Admin

its impossible that the old items are affected ANYHOW by the new system. The new system uses the same tags as before, it just hooks into it and collects tags to display for later use, thats all. In fact i will rename it to Tag memory, not multiple tags.

if you have errors on the current items related to tags, just post as normal bug report and notify me , i will fix them dont worry

Bug report: You can change tags with these tools. Is this not something not allowed anymore?

• Root Admin

summon by tag works just fine. Only thing it had in addition was the search for tags in brackets..that is fine...even if such tags won't be promoted anymore.

I don't want it to work on tags that are available but not active, so no change needed in this script.

problem is with adremovetag script

I will be blocking access to that one till i decide if its still needed or not in the way it is now.

• 5 years later...