MD Anniversary - Become a Host

As discussed in today's public meeting, I'm opening ten host/coordinator positions for the 10th MD Anniversary. So how it works:

• Ten players will be selected and each will host one day of the anniversary. 
  • By host that individual will have the responsibility of organizing, scheduling and planning his/her chosen day. That means that as host you will have all power over your chosen day, you will schedule and move accordingly, you will contact land leaders, quest creators, whoever you need to contact just to make your day successful. 
  • Hosts can request any tools he needs to me, as long and he/she have a valid reason to have them (chew will give a final approval of whatever you request me).
    • Note: Whatever tools you request to me, make sure they are already coded, else that will become a code work that you need to request from Chewett. 
  • Hosts can request code work to Chewett, but once again, have a plan and structure, don't ask things without having valid reasons.
  • Once selected, hosts will be contacted by me in a weekly manner. That's to see what's the status of his/her day and if he needs anything.
  • Hosts do NOT need to be online all the day, that's impossible. He/she simply needs to coordinate ahead of time to ensure things move accordingly.
  • Hosts will be rewarded for their help organizing the anniversary.

How to apply for the position?

• Select one day between April 14 to April 23 (except Saturday 18 and Sunday 19). Make sure you will be available at least a couple of hours to ensure everything is running smoothly in your chosen day.
  • Post your player name and ID below.
  • State why you want this position and if you have any plans for it (Note: the plan thing is optional, the idea behind choosing the hosts with time is to give them time to organize and plan ahead)

Note: Anyone can become a host. This is your chance to gain trust among the community and the perfect chance to prove you can handle any tools given to you properly.

Applications open until next Sunday, March 1, 2015.

Edited by BFH

April 18 - Saturday

Dark Demon

MD birthday is the perfect opportunity for me to create a day of mayhem. This seems like the best time for the official opening quest of the new Labyrinth. Of course, this won't be the only thing: I have a few interesting surprises and events in mind planned to go with it as well.

Edited by DARK DEMON

Le't go for the first day.

*Sasha Lilias*

April 14th Tuesday

I am readily on for help and support and am able to organise quickly and efficiently. I have a new quest that I feel this would be a perfect opportunity to test out and gain the opinions on from the public.

I like to think I'd be able to organise fun and interesting quests for the day and communicate well with those involved .

I will be holding the schedules for both Saturday and Sunday. Why? Cause it is likely that Mur/Chew will run official events during those days and we dont want them interfering with anything planned by a host.

Assira and DD can you please select another days (if you can and have other spots available)

List of applications so far:

April 14- Sasha Lilias

April 15- Nimrodel

April 16- Rophs

April 17- Dark Demon

April 18- Mur/Chew

April 19- Mur/Chew -- Assira applied for the day as well (if she can change it is better)

April 20- Eagle Eye

April 21-phantasm

April 22- rickstar

April 23- Blackshade rider

Edited by BFH

List of applications so far:

April 14- Sasha Lilias

April 15- Nimrodel

April 16-

April 17- Dark Demon

April 18- Mur/Chew

April 19- Mur/Chew -- Assira applied for the day as well (if she can change it is better)

April 20- Eagle Eye

April 21-

April 22-

April 23- Blackshade rider

April 24- Rophs

You missed phantasm :P

I will have to step down as a host. The other days available I work during the most active times. Last time events where held during the week I did not participate. there are times I work late and still have to sleep. So I would not be able to be present long enough or stable enough to ensure that the day I host goes well if it falls on one of my weekdays. But I can help others in ideas or help with planning.

You missed phantasm :P

added

I will have to step down as a host. The other days available I work during the most active times. Last time events where held during the week I did not participate. there are times I work late and still have to sleep. So I would not be able to be present long enough or stable enough to ensure that the day I host goes well if it falls on one of my weekdays. But I can help others in ideas or help with planning.

thanks for letting us know

April 22

PlayerName: Rikstar

ID: 132384

I've done some quests in the past for the MD birthdays they weren't a big succes, but I liked to do them. For this year I'm planning some sort of clicky quest in which multiple lands need to be visited. Also some events will take place in the world involving scripted clickies.

Edited by rikstar

• Root Admin

If the event planned, is ready in time, It could be held sat/sun. Im still interested in seeing this event be run, even if I cant help out planning it due to problems.

April 22

PlayerName: Rikstar

ID: 132384

I've done some quests in the past for the MD birthdays they weren't a big succes, but I liked to do them. For this year I'm planning some sort of clicky quest in which multiple lands need to be visited. Also some events will take place in the world involving scripted clickies.

Added