March 2, 201511 yr comment_162616 Having run this quest for one year now, I felt like sharing some stats. So far, 44 contacted me to start it. 21 disappeared immediately after, 9 completed it, the others are somewhere on the way. Now, thanks to Chewett, I'm able to award a WP for those who perform extremely well and manage to amaze me. (This also applies retroactively, I already found a couple deserving it) So, ladies and gentlemen! Forget about rabbits and come chasing darkness! :ph34r: Report
March 3, 201511 yr comment_162682 what if i like rabbits and bring them into the darkness with me? we can mutate them into killer bunnies that are cute for us but will bite the heads off of our enemies edit: on a totally unrelated note, holy hand grenades are suddenly banned inside the grounds of NC Edited March 3, 201511 yr by Syrian Report
January 3, 201610 yr comment_170292 how do i start. or have i already started. i cant remember Report
January 3, 201610 yr comment_170293 how do i start. or have i already started. i cant remember The "Quests" tab in game at the top should be used more often :) Report
January 3, 201610 yr Author comment_170294 how do i start. or have i already started. i cant remember You started it, you solved the 1st of the 3 tasks. If you are lost contact me in private. Report
February 1, 201610 yr comment_171103 how do i start. or have i already started. i cant remember Is this still up? Can I participate as well? Report
February 1, 201610 yr Author comment_171115 It is and everyone can participate. The details can be found in-game, in the quest page. I won't add more here since we're speaking in game. ;) Report
May 11, 20188 yr comment_179470 um, can i try this quest? i already pm u but still no reply ._. Report
May 12, 20188 yr Author comment_179490 @Sashimi My apologies, I've been without internet for a couple of days. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.