300 Silver Towards RP Item Images

Starting now, I will be offering 1 sc for every image produced for a roleplay item. Images should conform to the current style of item images in MD. If you intend to draw an image for an item that is part of a set (gnomes, cards, masks, etc.) you should try to draw the images for the entire set. This is to ensure a consistent style across the entire set.

To claim your silver, contact me (I am Bored), or Orvid at the Gazebo of Equilibrium, with the item names and images. I'll forward the images on to Chewett, and you'll get your silver.

And, just because I run out of silver doesn't mean you should stop drawing, I would love to see all of the nearly 800 items each have their own unique image.

Its probably better to give it to others. Im sure he is recieving payment.

Nooooo! those are my coins! :angry:

on a serious note i second that. deal has been made long before this popped out so its fair to pass the chance to others. im sure it wont go to waste because theres a lot of things around to draw as IAB pointed out in some of his posts.