Imagination Quest! (WP)

I'm not gonna participate (for obvious reasons) but I had to join the fun! 

I might draw more people, but I will post them after the quest is finished.

Apop: 

[attachment=4641:11329776_1590680797871522_6662998709520104414_n.jpg]

PS: Don't mind the little watermark in the corner, it's done by the app i used to make the pic b/w and rotate it

Edited by Witty

• Root Admin

Sooooo, after some time of struggles and indecisions, I've decided to draw Witty :P
Premise : That's not an evil look, I've just figured you as a brave woman ready to guide newbies and oldies to the right path.
It's almost summer but I couldn't get nothing out of my mind than a winter look. 
I hope it's not too sketchy
Cheeers folk!

Really good artwork, looks amazing :)

Sooooo, after some time of struggles and indecisions, I've decided to draw Witty :P
Premise : That's not an evil look, I've just figured you as a brave woman ready to guide newbies and oldies to the right path.
It's almost summer but I couldn't get nothing out of my mind than a winter look. 
I hope it's not too sketchy
Cheeers folk!

Wow, thank you Vladan! ^_^ 

That's great artwork! 

PS: I love the winter look! <3

Not sure how many of you know or remember her, but this is Eleyne. A woman trapped in the body of a horse and the main thing I remember about her is that she loves to eat paper planes. :)

I have no idea how the person behind the Eleyne character imagined her (I don't think she ever had an avatar), but this is how I see her. A young and lively girl chasing paper planes...with different contents.

Also, back there you have a sneaky and hungry Draco, lazily stalking and trying to eat the unaware prey like always. :P

Awesome artwork I'm seeing!

I would participate myself, but I have no chance of doing anything until after the 2nd of June. 

EDIT: I can try drawing on the 31st. I'll see. Don't extend the deadline just for me :)

Edited by Aeoshattr

Awesome artwork I'm seeing!

I would participate myself, but I have no chance of doing anything until after the 2nd of June. 

EDIT: I can try drawing on the 31st. I'll see. Don't extend the deadline just for me :)

Me and witty have already been talking about extending the deadline so more people have the time. so im sure you will have the time Aeo