Cap on heat loss

Miq

Ave,

Altho i'm making my own life harder i think there should be a cap on how much profile heat a player can lose in one battle. 

Simple reason being the fact that this forces the high VE players to still have some effort and sense of consequences. 

i'd venture 3M being the limit

Actually I would go even far, I would limit heat gain from battle to be limited to amount of heat needed to gain max stats from it and limit the heat loss to double that number.

Not sure if it's my brain not working or the structure of the sentence but, I don't understand?

There is a limit on how much stats can you gain on one battle and the amount of stats you get is related to amount of heat gained. So he suggest to limit the max heat gained at the heat needed to get max limit of stats and limit the heat loss at 2x that amount.

Edited by Miq

Ave,

Altho i'm making my own life harder i think there should be a cap on how much profile heat a player can lose in one battle. 

Simple reason being the fact that this forces the high VE players to still have some effort and sense of consequences. 

i'd venture 3M being the limit

Why ?

I know that they can do it very easy but they worked for that.

If you were in their shoes ... wouldn't you be upset ?

Just let it be.

I have to agree with the above.

Although it is nice to have a challenge now and then, it is as equally nice to be able to conquer a challenge and then not have to fret about it any more. if you constantly place challenge after challenge in the way of people, not allowing them to see a "light at the end of the tunnel", then it'll simply become disparaging and cause people to either complain or just give up.

If people want a challenge, let them seek it out themselves. Don't force it upon them for no reason other than to negate the hard work they've already done.

Just my two cents worth.

I can do it very easily myself, and it's boring. So that is all. (i don't agree with Ary's suggestion)

Btw, reaching a point where you can lose 3M in one go is hard work, going beyond that you just get lazy

Edited by Miq

I dislike the idea.

Actually i see no valid argumentation in "high VE players to still have some effort and sense of consequences"...

Usually high VE is gainned by a VERY substancial amount of work, patience and dedication to the goal. So if people have high ve it was because they were aiming (WORKING HARD) for the high ve beneficts... <irony>And now.. Just... Let's CAP it so they get really happy..</irony>

I wonder why every once in a while we see posts like : CAP players status, CAP status effects,.. Remove this, remove that...

The thing is EVERYONE can gain status, EVERYONE can gain ve.. SO DO IT! instead of just being always asking to cut/remove something those that WORKED for it!

I'm sorry, i usually prefer to stay out and not comment.. but it's quite annoying to always see the same kind of sugestions/requests..