Syntax Error and undefined stats

Assira the Black

I had pictures and the info on the Syntax errors... but realized something. I will contact Chewett.

AND

the following image of undefined stats... not sure if it is connected to the other syntax problem but both are happening.

undefined_stats_error.png

undefined_stats_error_2.png

Refreshing fixed the undefined stats, but still get the errors.

Edited by Assira the Black

I just cleared my cookies/cache and will see if that will fix it. I am not sure what local fixes will be required to fix the syntax errors but I think I know what may have caused it.

I wanted to contact you Chewett since the syntax errors contained some of my personal information that I did not realize until after making this topic. I would prefer not having it to where all the internet could see it. But upon seeing my personal information, it made me realize what could possibly be the cause.

• Root Admin

I just cleared my cookies/cache and will see if that will fix it. I am not sure what local fixes will be required to fix the syntax errors but I think I know what may have caused it.

I wanted to contact you Chewett since the syntax errors contained some of my personal information that I did not realize until after making this topic. I would prefer not having it to where all the internet could see it. But upon seeing my personal information, it made me realize what could possibly be the cause.

A very good reason to contact me :)

• 3 years later...