Resource Items

EndDew

So ive been long searching for a way to create or gain an item in which i can gate resources...i have a bucket code, but cant find anyone to create it..not a desperate being, but ive searched hi and lo. d i need land loyalty to buy items on tuesdays?..

If you're saying you want an item specifically coded for you, then there are a few issues:

1. Independent resource collectors are expensive and given out rarely, as far as I know.

2. Crafting a custom item for yourself usually is done by 'higher powers' (Chewett or Mur - please correct me if I am wrong here) and used to require 1 Wish Point. If I remember correctly, there was an announcement sometime last year which stated this has been increased to 3 Wish Points (?).

If you want a shared resource collector, then yes, you can grab them from each land's capitol but they are automatically returned there every tuesday. You will need a certain amount of land loyalty to grab the item yourself. However, you might also require citizenship of a certain land to use certain tools (all water buckets you can grab from Marind Bell require you to be a citizen of MB to actually use them).

oh ok... so the only land capital im capable of reaching wont let me have one unless i become a citizen...? hmm, that limits my options for citizenship elsewhere a lot, but thankss for the info! So i should move forward without worrying about collecting resources i need? hmm...seems pretty much impossible to collect resources without something to put them in...or maybe i just have to wait, and ignore the clues...a bit confusing..well see what happens..i seem stuck, no one to fight and no where to go...but im not the one for giving up, i stay true to my instincts and to my choices...thanks all who have given me advice on this

If you have the item code which someone shared with you, which starts with ITC...., you will need to activate it in specific scenes that are configured for item transfers.
The closest one to the Gazebo of Equalibrium is inside Willows Shop, in Marinds Bell lands. (assuming the guards are not blocking it for you). There are other such scenes around too. Check the scene tags ( close to the bottom of the page, way below chat) where it also shows the scene Coords (coordinates) in a format like Coords: 1_3x1_1

Best of luck!

also, not ALL the buckets from MarindsBell require citizenship, I believe... but Most do. ;)

Edited by Maebius

oh ok... so the only land capital im capable of reaching wont let me have one unless i become a citizen...? hmm, that limits my options for citizenship elsewhere a lot

All mainlands shared tools work the same, it's not only MB. Water is not so hard to get at, you can acquire water by trading, if what you're interested is the resource and not the waterhandling skill. You can ask people for other shared tools that you can use. Ask around and you'll find people willing to share.

hmm...seems pretty much impossible to collect resources without something to put them in

Resources are placed into your inventory, the buckets are not there to store water, but to collect water. You don't need buckets to have water in your inventory.