WTS

Blackshade Rider

I wasnt told this . I wasnt given a role when it was given to me. I was told its mine to do with what i want as well. 

both the solider and cha wan are role items, they were given to you and the role was given because of it, its intrinsic 

I wasnt told this . I wasnt given a role when it was given to me. I was told its mine to do with what i want as well. 

Even so, choosing to sell it is sad.

both the solider and cha wan are role items, they were given to you and the role was given because of it, its intrinsic 

https://magicduel.com/page/Announcement/view/3772

Says you were given the solidifier partly to complement your tea-making. So it implies you were given the Chawan as part of a role...

• Root Admin

Do what you wish with it. This is always your right in MagicDuel.

You knew it was a special item when I gave it to you and it was given to bolster your role with trying to revive the fusioneers.

As I said above, if you are selling it I would offer one silver

And yet i cant make peace with golemus . so i cant ever get the chance to revive the fusioneers. and currently i have little to no support in doing it. Yes ive wanted to revive the fusioneers but i know im also not even guaranteed that it will ever happen. ill just keep it i guess. seems ive upset half of md. 

• Root Admin

You haven't upset half of md... It's just sad in my opinion, not upset. Typically people don't sell off role items and that's why I guess there are some people who are slightly unhappy.

If you will sell, I will buy, so clearly I'm not upset otherwise I wouldn't buy :)

I will offer my Rustgold Drachorn (now madhorn, called Blackfire) for this item...I think it has taught me what I needed and can now challenge someone else. Plus the chawan complements the sooty lamp.

-klawdees

Edited by klatdees

The fusioneers were a semi-landless Alliance as well, or at least "neutral" by nature.     

I would also agree, keeping it or sellign it is your choice, NOT any of ours. 

But if it's for sale, I missed the initial post and am curious about it's current status.  (being a former Fusioneer on my main alt)

There is no nomad affiliation, it would mean fusioneers would have to become a flag alliance to do that. Alternatively you would have to establish it as a housing - and I have no idea if that is even possible given it was already affiliated with a land.

Z

So far as my understanding goes, rider wanted the Fusioneers to be a Loreroot guild - however this thread has derailed far enough from a sale so it's being closed.

If anyone wants to open a thread about the future of that guild, or land affiliation for any others, please do so elsewhere.