Help me go MP6!

9 hours ago, Rophs said:

Not enough players for mp6 :(

What if each land gets one mp6 that the king can choose?

Hoping someday people come and visit the realm. The land of full surprising.

I agree rophs, your thinking because i think it before hehhe. But also some land dont have a kong. King being away. What land do you prefer? Can choose mp6.

10 hours ago, Rophs said:

Not enough players for mp6 :(

What if each land gets one mp6 that the king can choose?

well i dont dislike the idea, i have a few thoughts on that though.

if you give the kings/queens/rulers of each land the power to appoint one MP6, dont you think some would like to make themself MP6, would that be allowed?

what do you think about votiong for each lands MP6 in the capitals? how would you deal with a land without capital?(UG for example isnt like the other lands)

if you would combine it with a role you could call them "guardian of -Land name-"

dont you think that it would drop MP6 being something special to something that is easier to achieve?

what if the amount of followers an MP6 needs would be connected to the amount of active players? just to reduce the amount you need in times like these with low activity  and if the population increases the requirements also increase, with the upper limit like it is now?

how could a player without land affiliation reach MP6? could a landleader appoint someone outside of the land?

i think that covers my thoughts so far

greetings Mag

Personally, I feel MP6 should wait until the realm is more active again.

Everything about the MP6 state requires more and more people, from getting there to the spells they can use. To suddenly drop all of that just because a few people want to get there...seems a bit silly and pointless.

At the moment, the only real reason for having any mp6 is just to loyalty grind...

Until that changes, my first line stands.

9 hours ago, Aethon said:

Personally, I feel MP6 should wait until the realm is more active again.

Everything about the MP6 state requires more and more people, from getting there to the spells they can use. To suddenly drop all of that just because a few people want to get there...seems a bit silly and pointless.

At the moment, the only real reason for having any mp6 is just to loyalty grind...

Until that changes, my first line stands.

jumping on the back of this, MP6 is supposed to be an accomplishment, a show of support and of people coming together, the realm as it stands right now is divided in where it wants to show its support, everyone has their own stances, beliefs, mentors and goals, and the current state of mp6 reflects this, i feel like changing the amount of adepts required to become mp6 diminishes that accomplishment a little. while mp6 is a great thing to have around, its really helpful with the loyalty, being able to summon, and as a show of solidarity and common ground, i feel like right now we dont have the activity to justify much, if any of this. 

i would love to be mp6 again, but the activity and the realm being so divided in its goals with the split support of the people wanting to be mp6 make it not really a feasible possibility at the moment, people will support who they support, and that should be respected.