Frustrated Sacrifices

Armoth

Well finally I've worked out that I can write a Bug Report if I choose the correct skin on the forum.

Anyway My Bug is as follows.

I listened to lots of advice last night and decided to make a number of sacrifices. The objective being to increase my max stats and also possibly get a larger than max set of values to allow me to make use of them.

Having sacrificed my creatures you can guess my horror when I found that although I had well over my max VEI could not healmy creatures at all. In addition that little sunshine circle had a number between 2300 and 2600 inside it But despite clicking it to save 1 K of heat it would not save. I pressed F5 to refresh a number of times and also changed screens a few times. This didn't resolve the issue.

When the regeneration finally reduced my VE to max then my creatures started to heal. Although the heat was still in excess of 2.3K and would not save 1K

Frustrated I am. If it is something I did wrong then someone please tell me as nw I have 3 less creatures and can't buy those things I was hoping to buy!

I'm not out for recompense, alhough if you can recreate the fault or confirm the bug it would be nice, I just want to highlight a possible bug.

Armoth

Well finally I've worked out that I can write a Bug Report if I choose the correct skin on the forum.

Anyway My Bug is as follows.

I listened to lots of advice last night and decided to make a number of sacrifices. The objective being to increase my max stats and also possibly get a larger than max set of values to allow me to make use of them.

Having sacrificed my creatures you can guess my horror when I found that although I had well over my max VEI could not healmy creatures at all. In addition that little sunshine circle had a number between 2300 and 2600 inside it But despite clicking it to save 1 K of heat it would not save. I pressed F5 to refresh a number of times and also changed screens a few times. This didn't resolve the issue.

When the regeneration finally reduced my VE to max then my creatures started to heal. Although the heat was still in excess of 2.3K and would not save 1K

Frustrated I am. If it is something I did wrong then someone please tell me as nw I have 3 less creatures and can't buy those things I was hoping to buy!

I'm not out for recompense, alhough if you can recreate the fault or confirm the bug it would be nice, I just want to highlight a possible bug.

Armoth

No, as far as I can tell you aren't doing anything wrong. It does sound strange.

THere are a couple things I can think of, because I did them to myself.

You need action pts and VE to heal. Each sacrifice cost 20 ap. If you were out of AP you could not heal. I sacrificed 3 creats and then couldn't go anywhere because I had used my AP...it sucked.

Also you may only save 2k heat total. You can have up to 4k if your 2k storage is full and you have another 2k. If your two storage balls were full, you had no place to store more. If you had no heat stored, then you definetly have a prob.