A Challenge

Pipstickz

Some of you might remember this image

pure1.jpg.286d1416b66251d73f59e9533c257af8.jpg

I created it at the time as a visual representation of the web I had weaved among those participants my intuition pointed me to as I tried to follow it solely, with no rational involvement. The end result of that web, its beautiful climax, was Eon taking over Guerilla Golemicarum (you can see my response to that here, for context). Let me be clear, that was not my original intent though it pleased me greatly, and I capitalized on it, and I said certain things to dst to imply that it was my intent (she took the bait of course) so as to attempt to assure her disqualification from the following, as she'd be the one most able to solve it and so deserved a handicap:

I want to tell you what this image truly was, as it still makes me smile to think of it: It was a challenge for all those involved. All those involved failed that challenge as far as I'm aware, so now this goes public with a bit more explanation. If it's not clear to you what exactly the challenge was, have a think about it and post your guesses.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose nobody cares.

The image was a challenge for those involved to talk to eachother and figure out the story: If I can go and merely talk to all those involved and bloom such a beautiful flower as that event was, then why couldn't those ten people do so again without me? This was, of course, my attempt at stealing Granos' legacy for myself and it was successful, but I abdicated that option in the end, and so he remained external to me rather than on the inside with me, but ever whispering in the back of my mind.

I found the original of this image rather recently, the one I hand-drew. In the middle, past me had written, and it stung me deeply:

Pipstickz

Everyone trusts him...for once.

24 minutes ago, Pipstickz said:

I suppose nobody cares.

The image was a challenge for those involved to talk to eachother and figure out the story: If I can go and merely talk to all those involved and bloom such a beautiful flower as that event was, then why couldn't those ten people do so again without me? This was, of course, my attempt at stealing Granos' legacy for myself and it was successful, but I abdicated that option in the end, and so he remained external to me rather than on the inside with me, but ever whispering in the back of my mind.

I found the original of this image rather recently, the one I hand-drew. In the middle, past me had written, and it stung me deeply:

Pipstickz

Everyone trusts him...for once.

Why exclude Granos from the circle?