Drachorn Charms

Burns

Drachorn Charms  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As some of you might remember, i used to be the drachorn guy. I just realized how long it's been when i looked up the corresponding announcement :))

https://magicduel.com/page/Announcement/view/4044

To my knowledge, there hasn't been any serious attempt at picking up the role, so i once more encourage whomever it may concern to prove your skills and claim it for yourself!

About the poll, i don't consider the charms 'mine' anymore, but i still have technically unlimited access to the drachorn cave. Seeing as i finished my exams, i can make a little more time for MD again, and if there's a general consensus that charms should be up for grabs, i'd keep an eye out for quests to sponsor (i don't have nearly enough time to make and run a quest of my own anymore). Obviously, if Chewie or Mur disagree with that, it won't happen.

If neither of them has concerns and the vote is generally in favor of me using the charms, i'd encourage anyone who wants sponsoring to approach me. If your quest has positive responses, there might be a charm in it for the creator, too ;)

I would think it quite difficult for one to become the Master, or Mistress, of these wondrous beings if one should see so few of them within the realm; one new of the realm could think that these were long gone of it.

I certainly welcome them as quest-rewards; mayhap, this should bring about one who should accede to Drachorn-Master, or Mistress.

I think it is very kind of you to offer your valuable free time for this, especially given the responsibility is not technically yours anymore.

If there is anything I can do to help (bar joining GG :P) please let me know.

As I cannot upvote yet, please take this post as an upvote for both Burns' and Aia's responses.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:54 AM, Josephine said:

If there is anything I can do to help (bar joining GG :P) please let me know.

As with anything said in jest.. I had joked about you not asking me to join GG because the day I wrote this, others were jokingly trying to get me to join their various lands.

Now, it appears, I have chosen GG as my home, so my joke looks in poor taste.

5 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

There may be one yet, but I shall await her entreaty, if her heart were true. 

Aia may be talking about me here, but when Miq gave me citizenship I told him that I wanted to wait a bit before joining an alliance. Though I genuinely love the drachorns and will care for them  in any case, I am not convinced entirely that this particular role would be for me. I had simply expressed a passing interest in it, which then almost immediately escalated into a chat with a Lair Keeper so was a little swept away with the whole thing :)