Adepts

Faraday

I suppose it depends on How adepts are to Be used exactly in the Long Run.

I think if you can Choose who you want to be an Adept of, should also be able to Choose to Not be an Adept of anyone, but thats just Me.

Ok this is what I know I was asking around.

You can be anyone or no one's adept.

Your adept can be anyone, they do not need to be younger or of a smaller mind level.

It sounds like anything goes so far.

A lot of people are offering game help/mentoring to players for being their adept, or offering to swap be mine, I'll be yours. Since it dosn't hurt you Faraday I would suggest being the adept of someone who might give you some advantage either in game experience or a similar favor.

Ok this is what I know I was asking around.

You can be anyone or no one's adept.

Your adept can be anyone, they do not need to be younger or of a smaller mind level.

It sounds like anything goes so far.

A lot of people are offering game help/mentoring to players for being their adept, or offering to swap be mine, I'll be yours. Since it dosn't hurt you Faraday I would suggest being the adept of someone who might give you some advantage either in game experience or a similar favor.

I already am an adept of someone on here lol I am just thinking that if later down the track it doesn't work out, not saying it will, as he is a very likeable lad lol, can i go back to being a lone wolf or do i have to choose someone else. Cause i tried it to see wot happened n took his name out, but it would not change as it does not recognize blank lol

Having adepts allows you to regenerate your creatures faster with less ap used. I THINK it's +15%. This still takes out your VE, but instead of clicking a creature 5-6 times to heal you only need to do it once or twice once you get some adepts under you. So that saves your AP for actually running around rather than healing creatures.

I have three adepts now and that is really working well. I had 5, but found that as my creatures were not high enough level I was blowing a lot of VE. For example, I would try to heal a creature for 300pts and find it had given 1200 VE, so a lot just went to waste. Even as a low level player though, this could be really helpful.

Having adepts allows you to regenerate your creatures faster with less ap used. I THINK it's +15%. This still takes out your VE, but instead of clicking a creature 5-6 times to heal you only need to do it once or twice once you get some adepts under you. So that saves your AP for actually running around rather than healing creatures.

I have three adepts now and that is really working well. I had 5, but found that as my creatures were not high enough level I was blowing a lot of VE. For example, I would try to heal a creature for 300pts and find it had given 1200 VE, so a lot just went to waste. Even as a low level player though, this could be really helpful.

Well I have 3 & that has never bring any benefits to me when it comes to anything.

just my 2 pence

The is an old post somewhere in the forums by Mur that points out that when you have as many adepts as possible you can actually give your creatures more VE than their max. However, as Meiche has pointed out, this can be a curse if you and your creatures are not of particularly high level.

The discussion is great, but it still does not answer my initial question which was.....what if i no longer want to be an adept. What do i do about this? I tried taking the name out of the box n left it blank, but it will not recognise 'blank'. Cannot someone with some knowledge of this please reply....thank you

The discussion is great, but it still does not answer my initial question which was.....what if i no longer want to be an adept. What do i do about this? I tried taking the name out of the box n left it blank, but it will not recognise 'blank'. Cannot someone with some knowledge of this please reply....thank you

I have removed myself from being someone's adept by deleting all characters from the field and clicking the change button to the right. I'm surprised to hear it did not work for you.

I have removed myself from being someone's adept by deleting all characters from the field and clicking the change button to the right. I'm surprised to hear it did not work for you.

Well after reading your comment, i tried again....it reads: Unable to find this playername. It put my 'Masters' (lol) name back. I exited, clicked my name and still reads this name!!!!! If yours worked, mine should too, so im a bit sceptical.....lol

By the way, if my Master happens to read this, i am not trying to unbind myself from u, but hey you never know down the track and a girl has got to be prepared lol

Strage thing happened a few days ago; usually all my 14 adepts are offline, but for some reason they all came back to be "online" (I REALLY doubt that they did).

Anyhows, now I have 14 adepts that the system considers them as active adepts...

Did many remove the "need to be active adept to count as an adept" feature from the game?

try entering your own name in the field. it would be intresting if this worked and you were an adept of yourself

Hahah that thought had crossed my mind, so i tried it and it says ' you cannot be an adept of yourself' lol

By the way, if my Master happens to read this, i am not trying to unbind myself from u, but hey you never know down the track and a girl has got to be prepared lol

In this case there would be no problem, you would just change the name to that of the new "master." Speaking of which... would you like a Mistress intread!^_^

In this case there would be no problem, you would just change the name to that of the new "master." Speaking of which... would you like a Mistress intread!^_^

hahaha, i just got a mental picture of a woman with long black stiletto boots n a whip lol Yes i could change to a new 'master' but what if i don't want to be mastered lol