Weekly silver

Mallos

Very hard choice, I loved many of the titles you already mentioned.

Still, there are two old classics I can't get out of my head:

Stanley Kubrick's "2001 - A space Odissey"

Perhaps one of the most popular movies in all history, it still holds a lot of mystery. So many questions yet to be answered!

Alejandro Jodorowsky "The holy mountain"

Ok this is one of the freakest movies you'll ever see, I almost envy those who never watched it. It might be not suitable for kids but anyway...

Difficult for me too, so many movies I love for varying reasons.

I'd have to go with:

The Big Lebowski

Massive fan of the Coen brothers anyway, but for me this film is immaculate in every element: Casting, script and soundtrack are perfect. Have seen it many times.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So Dark Demon won the last one, congrats, unfortunately he has also since quit. I did give him the silver though. I paused the topic due to a few reasons, mostly my ideas would run out sorta, also the idea I wanted to run required going outside, and covid started already so that's not good. I will continue to run this but...

If people can give ideas to me by pm I will give you a silver coin if I pick the idea for the weekI just want them to be lower effort, no requiring an essay or something, you can see past ideas to see the theme.

____

And this weeks theme is:

Hey, I was thinking it would be a cool idea to ask people about their favorite place to spend time, bonus if they have a picture/drawing.

a place, be it sanctuary or favorite memory offers a lot of insight into people and their story

Thank you Steno for the idea.

• Mallos locked this topic