you messed something up with ap and moving. it decereases ap when moving even in homeland where i have -1k land loyality

Chewett

• Root Admin

This is a PM I recieved:

*sent 10 hours and 25 minutes ago

Title: messed up ap points

you messed something up with ap and moving. it decereases ap when moving even in homeland where i have -1k land loyality. Please fix this issue

-----

Since I havent touched AP and moving then I am posting it here. Does anyone else have this issue?

I am getting my briskness applied negatively. I have 74 brisk it says, viscocity 0, home territory and dropping heat by 54. Only from MDB to Sages keep. Weirdly enough, winds sanctuary, it’s inside, recruiting scene, and passage of war all work correctly. Haven’t tried outside of MB yet or willows walk area yet.

i think that’s what is happening

AF431FDC-EB9F-41B9-AE94-ABE81F20E5D0.png

Edited by Steno

Ok thank you for the reply. Game is changing and i probably havent noticed that ap use is fixed. :D (for attack, moving, posting status...). I was supprised when left with no AP in no man land lol so maybe a bit panicaly send msg to chew. :D Never the less some areas which  i considered no man land have now its own viscosity so it decrease few ap. For example area around comunity garden betwin loreroot entrance and gazebo of equilibrium, establishing housing etc. 

• 1 year later...