Gateway Island-Paper Machine + Balloon Bug

Duskwish

I've been working on completing the balloon, and was making paper in the paper machine, but the paper seems to stack weirdly. Before I put any paper in the balloon, I made a set of 2 paper 3 times. "2 paper" seems to be it's own item almost. And when I tried to put in the machine, it only showed it as me having two paper, when it seemed like I had at least 3 items total (which should be six paper I think). And when I put one of these items in the balloon, it showed it as having only put one in. (I think it showed me as having just 'paper(3)' after but I don't have a screenshot) After I tried to make another paper it showed me with four paper but still shows the balloon as having 1 item put in it and I have only 1 item to put in. I'm really not sure what to do.

paper weird.png

paper machine 1.PNG

Paper machine 2.PNG

paper balloon 1.png

paper 2.PNG

golden beans balloon.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure. The first time I made the paper I had '2 paper' (I think). Then I did it again and I had 2 paper (2). The machine only recognized me as having 2 paper in total however, even after I made what should be 8. It counted it as two when I check after I made the item twice and went to the balloon. I think there is an item literally called '2 paper', and the machine makes that instead of just two papers. It seems to sort have corrected itself where it shows 'paper(4)' in my inventory, but it was showing I had put "1 out of my two papers" in the balloon.

• 2 months later...

More information:  The total paper count is right, but the inventory report is wonky.

You do make "2 paper" at a shot.  Adding 1 paper at a time does increment the load in the balloon by 1 each time.

Having "2 paper (3)" in inventory drops right panel report to "Paper (3)" which is wrong, then to "2 Paper (2)" which is right.

Adding 2 papers at once avoids this erroneous report.

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 10.07.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 10.08.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 10.09.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 10.16.38 AM.png

Edited by Fyrd Argentus