What are all the stats?

Demonic God

Question

3 answers to this question

• Root Admin

stats change based on what you do, and influence all sort of aspects of the gameplay.

Some stats are designed to matter up to a point, after that your are free from their influence by design. For example, its important if you have high enough attack at first, but in time when you will have 'enough', it will be obsolete because you will do your winning or losing in a fight by selecting the right ritual for it. 

Most of the important stats have such a "limit" that you eventually reach. Winertia for example, its important at first, but as you grow older, your need for value points becomes less and less so your "income" will cover your needs anytime. 

Some stats grow super slow, and these ..usually do so because i was hoping nobody will reach too high numbers, because in case they do, things might behave totally different for them :)) 

Some other stats might be very rare, not everyone has the same stats btw. Tools could give you stats others don't have.

Spells and boosters can alter your stats, then you see these in color on the profile page.

It would be really nice to see someone put here a detailed list of stats and what they are good for.

On 5/7/2021 at 5:09 AM, Muratus del Mur said:

It would be really nice to see someone put here a detailed list of stats and what they are good for.

Regeneration is a combat stat. It heals your creatures after you fight with them. Some creatures have it naturally, others may need to borrow yours via influence.

Energetic immunity is a stat that buffers against the negative effects of walking. In particular the higher your EI the less VE you lose by walking in places other than your homeland (doesn't work for No Man's Land citizens).

Trade sense is a stat that buffers against shop prices. The higher your trade sense, the less WI you need to buy armour.

Briskness will increase the amount of heat you can harvest with your Erolin Device.

Initiative is a combat stat. It determines which creature will move first in a battle.

Defence & Attack are interlinked combat stats. If my creature has 10 attack and yours has 2 defence, my creature will do 8 damage to yours (if it uses the "damage" ability).

Power is both a combat and non-combat stat. Mostly it's used to influence creature abilities such as heal, lifesteal, martyrism. Outside of combat it can also influence some spells.

Luck is both a combat and non-combat stat. In combat it will randomly affect your creature's performance, usually helping in an unpredictable way. Outside combat it can give you little surprises sometimes just for walking along.

Volition is gained simply by walking. Gaining more of it has no direct effect as of yet, though it's a good way to compare who has moved around more in the past.

Cartography lowers the AP cost of moving between scenes. If a scene costs 50 and you've got 40 cartography you'll still need at least 50 AP to move there, but it will only cost 10.

The following are stats related to resource gathering, or some to crafting. As far as I'm aware they all do the same thing but for different resources. The more of a particular resource-related skill you have, the more efficiently you can use the tool that lets you gather that resource. Some are easier to guess what they're for than others, but I'll leave it to you to figure out which is for what. Some stats cover multiple tools or activities.

Spoiler

Herbalism

Filtering

Finesse

Dowsing

*excavation

Waterhandling

*taming

Mining

Experimentalism

Woodcutting

Gardening

*fusioning

All information is based on my own incomplete knowledge, so feel free to correct me.