How do I find my way in the MD interface?

Ungod

Question

3 answers to this question

The most important buttons of the whole interface, in my experience, are Navigate (left side menu) and inventory (bottom bar icon which opens your inventory in the right side panel). Creatures page (left menu) is also important if you want to look at and heal your creatures. Most of the rest can be explored at your own pace.

The MagicDuel interface takes one by surprise, as most browser games have one clean page with various icons that lead to other pages. But just as the realm of MD is an opened cube, so is the interface. The 'bottom' of the box is the black&white scene and the chat, so let's look at the other sides of the cube.

The upper side contains such links as Forum and Free credits, as well as the Update/announcements button. The bottom side contains Tags, Inventory, Mood Panel and various other player-related links. Also, this is where you'll find your Action Points, current Heat and erolins.

The left side contains Name and ID, as well as your main Navigation button, with links to pages such as Profile, Creatures, Map, Quest, Items, Shop and others. A bit lower you'll find links to your achievements and wishpoints. The right side contains the Triggers panel, as well as your basic Vit/Win stats and the Mood panel.

So just imagine you're not looking at a 2D screen, but a 3D box, and you'll be fine.

(is this not a relevant answer to a relevant question, Murry? ???? )