Updating Clickables hover text in scenes

• Root Admin

Those who already have A25 please have a read through this post and ask me any questions about it

(this post needs the A25 password, ask me on PM if you need it and want to be involved)

I think its best to split it by land, don't worry if you miss any scenes because I can search the DB to find missing ones pretty easily if I script something up.

Any A25 members please say which land you want to do (please only take one at a time)

Do you want to do the same lands as before?

• Root Admin

Thanks Aia, If you have any feedback on the tool please feel free to send it to me or post here.

The only thing it cannot do is remove the text, although I would imagine thats mostly not wanted.

How much freedom do we get with the tool? Also, how much more text is considered useful for clickables? 

I only added some text in the Sanctuary and a few other places in Marind Bell and currently debating with myself if more is needed.

(also, it works great)

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Ungod said:

How much freedom do we get with the tool? Also, how much more text is considered useful for clickables? 

I only added some text in the Sanctuary and a few other places in Marind Bell and currently debating with myself if more is needed.

(also, it works great)

I wouldn't include more than a line of text. Maybe ask people what they think of some of it

@People you are welcome to give your opinions of the changes!

1 hour ago, Ungod said:

(also, it works great)

Three words suffice.