whats up... welcome to this side of MD. Dont be shy to ask anyting advice help or anythign.. we are here to offer... we all become strong as we are now for we asked and asked and asked till the guy who was giving the answers had no answers to give.. :P

[quote name='Lulu' post='24712' date='Feb 3 2009, 11:23 PM']I'll take your old account.[/quote]
Nevermind that, I have a weak character, you wouldn't want him.
unless you wanteed to have the comic amusment of using such a (damn) name

Well, I'll be adding a new "say hi" topic

As I'm sure anyone who has gone looking for me as of late has noticed, I'm rather busy with real life and haven't been playing much.

So I've decided it might be best to just declare myself on Official vacation, though I'll really be working on school.

I'll still log on and check messages and such from time to time (at least weekly, probably more), but by and large I will be absent from the realm. This absence will likely continue until sometime in May, but I may get the itch to return sooner than that.

It is my hope that this time awhile will make my return more worthwhile, and perhaps I will return with some new quests and others ways to contribute.

If for any reason someone needs to reach me quickly you should use my e-mail: bootes@magicduel.com
Messages sent via the forums of In-Game will be read and responded to, but I make no guarantee how quickly I will get around to such messages.

If I had sent a message with answers to the Puzzle Gauntlet before the 7th of February, and I had said before that I wished to continue with the puzzles after receiving the spell document, and the answers are correct, will I still receive the wishpoint?