LMAO!!!

Hi Shozbay, and most definitely welcome! I'll try not to attack you until your eyes have lost some of that wideness, lest you slap me with the trout of retribution later

I would add some love to your shoe box but I'm an evil old man and I'd probably taint what you already have :P

Have fun

Thank you for not tainting my box... I could keep yours in a seperate box if you think that would be wiser :P

hey guys, some of you know me as i looked through the membership list a lot of people I've seen in KoC or other web based games. Id like to say hello and take a chance and introduce myself ; I'm Andrei and I' Romanian born but i live in Cyprus, been playing this game for 2 hours now and its a work of art I've never seen anything so well thought of, too bad i didn't find about it earlier on.

salutari, in sfarsit un joc administrat de romani :P

hehe yeah it's me.... if you find the spam section let me know cuz I've just been lightly spamming everyone's intro's EMOHA2bRolling008.gif

hehe yeah they should make a spam section, then we can stop spamming the rest of the site and locate there :D