Is it me, or has the realm gone wacky?

Fyrd Argentus

4 hours later.... was still doing it when I reconnect to the web.  Froze it by hitting the browser's X and was able to get it to log out.  Waited 15 min, logged on as Bongo, all was fine.  Logged out and back as Fyrd - it's still doing it.  Scene keeps refreshing endlessly.

It might have originally started in a coordinate jump with A25 tools - not sure though.  I definitely tried to fix it by jumping to a new scene (which worked) but that didn't fix it.  The loop continued.

Caught it again and was able to check things like announcements, but when I went to scene loading, it again looped.  Stopped it and turned off the A25 tool panel -- no change.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

• Root Admin
7 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

4 hours later.... was still doing it when I reconnect to the web.  Froze it by hitting the browser's X and was able to get it to log out.  Waited 15 min, logged on as Bongo, all was fine.  Logged out and back as Fyrd - it's still doing it.  Scene keeps refreshing endlessly.

It might have originally started in a coordinate jump with A25 tools - not sure though.  I definitely tried to fix it by jumping to a new scene (which worked) but that didn't fix it.  The loop continued.

Caught it again and was able to check things like announcements, but when I went to scene loading, it again looped.  Stopped it and turned off the A25 tool panel -- no change.

Can you close your tab and open a new one?

Not close the web browser, but close the tab.

Got it!  Froze the cycle with the browser X, then went into A25 edit screen -- which uncharacteristically opened in a new window with mangled menus, also refreshing cyclically.  I closed that tab and went back to the first window, opened a migrate clicky window and jumped to a new site, opened a new edit screen there, this time it had a new window but the menus loaded (I froze it without giving it a chance to cycle resets), and I was able to exit back from there to a STABLE SCENE.  I closed the first window, and all seems fine now.

So does the problem have something to do with improper handling of the A25 screens?  Moved too fast for the system to keep up?

Whew!  What a relief!

p.s. Ledah - you're welcome to try to duplicate this.  Too risky for me!