Inner Magic

• Root Admin

Hi everybody,

Inner magic docs are finaly public.

I tell you a small secret, these docs are way before any game planning was made, and for me the fact that they are public means a great deal.

Each rpc will be able to give any of you just one of the docs, and they will do so based on their criterias, such as quest, puzzles, special assignments, trade, or why not based only on friendship. Please do not beg for docs, some rpc could get very angry on this and never give you their part of the document.

Your target is to gather all the collection of documents.

What will happen when you do so ... well if you ask yourself this question you are in a great risk not to understand the whole point of these documents, so better consider them just as a collection of things and value each one of them individualy.

Read more about them on the inner magic page.

There are a lot of docs, but they will be realeased bit by bit as more rpc's are accepted in the game.

Secret levels, lvl 7+, will not be available as simple rpc rewards, i am keeping them for a special use as they contain realy secret information that i do not want so easily available.

Enjoy, and remember, if things sound too weird for the reality you know, you always have the backup in remembering its a fantasy game...or is it not?

• Root Admin

yes of course, anyone regardless of level. but when it will coem to their use i will value more regular player docs collections then rpc collections because i am sure rpc will exchange docs between them. and thats ok if thats what you wish, but you shoudl at least try to give them as reward een to rpcs, afterall they are rpcs because they enjoy role playing so they should be able to get it the normal way

i love this ability

but how in the world are you supposed to find pages lol

I think rpcs will be given a doc each, or anyway some rpcs will be given one, and these rpcs will hand out the doc as a prize. So sort of like an exchange of valued information. :P

i know that glaistig but i mean how are we supposed to find lvl 1 and 2 and such it will be difficult to be able to cast them with out the beginning docs

Cast them? I thought the announcement said that they were not magic. Rather a further part of the game.

the docs will be given to rpcs and maybe a few other player to be given out as that rpc choses like manu said maybe simply out of friendship or a trade or you have to do a puzzle.

and Gchick

i think the

the word magic makes me think they may contain magic :D

Rx

the docs will be given to rpcs and maybe a few other player to be given out as that rpc choses like manu said maybe simply out of friendship or a trade or you have to do a puzzle.

and Gchick

i think the

the word magic makes me think they may contain magic :P

Rx

Pleaes know that inner magic does not refere to magic abilities in the game such as the "outer magic" part. Read the info on the magic page to better understand its purpose.

This was part of an announcement, which is why I asked. From that I understand that they are, in fact, not spells or magic abilities.

I'm having an Issue Viewing my Own Document... I have Cast it on Myself a couple of Times but the Spell Pages link still hasn't appeared to me :)

Edit: I figured out what was Wrong... I'm still not used to having the "."s around my Name :)

So may I message them with something like this..

"please advice me, good sir/ma'am on how to earn and thereby be honored with a magic scroll from you...

Respects"

Will this be ok, then??

I think this Depends on the RPC in Question. Please be Aware that we Were informed of this Development at pretty much the same Time as everyone Else, and many RPCs are still Developing the Quests are Requirements to get the Doc.

Since I have a Low level Document I have a Small Puzzle up, that is my Requirement for the Document I hold. Please come Find me in the Game B)

I'm having an Issue Viewing my Own Document... I have Cast it on Myself a couple of Times but the Spell Pages link still hasn't appeared to me :)

I think this Depends on the RPC in Question. Please be Aware that we Were informed of this Development at pretty much the same Time as everyone Else, and many RPCs are still Developing the Quests are Requirements to get the Doc.

Since I have a Low level Document I have a Small Puzzle up, that is my Requirement for the Document I hold. Please come Find me in the Game B)

"Pleaes know that inner magic does not refere to magic abilities in the game such as the "outer magic" part. Read the info on the magic page to better understand its purpose."

They are not magic.

"Pleaes know that inner magic does not refere to magic abilities in the game such as the "outer magic" part. Read the info on the magic page to better understand its purpose."

They are not magic.

I know what the Documents are... In order to Give the Document out RPCs must Cast a Special Spell, that is what I meant when I said I "cast it on Myself"

Edit: I figured out what was Wrong... I'm still not used to having the "."s around my Name :)

Thank you, Sir..but i can't seem to find 'Ninjunny' on the RPC list... I really appreciate your response, Sir. Kindly let me know which character name you use among those in the RPC list..

REspects.

• 1 month later...

umm i know this is a bit inapropriate for this topic but im not sure what an RPC is? is it atually a person playing the game but who has a role in the game. like i was playing yesterday and found a person called .john. he helped me a lot but was he a RPC or just a useful player. how do i recognise RPC's?

RPC stands for Role Playing Character, and yes they are Actual People playing the game.

RPCs have .s around their names, for Example my In Game name is .Bootes.

Also there is a list of RPCs, just Look above the Adventure Log and you will see the Link to it.