Three Coin Hotel Quest

The manager of the Three Coin Hotel in the tribunal (Lands of the East) has been called away and wants YOU to cover for him.  There is no salary, but you can get various rewards as tips from the hotel guests (mostly skills) and a even a wish point if you stick with it long enough.  Besides - what could be more fun?!

If interested, read the message left by the manager on the wall at the Three Coin Hotel.

"Sanity" was a very appropriately named term for a resource used in this quest, I could definitely feel mine fluctuating :)

But still a very interesting and engaging quest.

I also highly recommend this to newcomers for the stat boost(after completing Fyrds Bug garden).

Edited by stavaroiu

I've been asked to clarify some points....

If your health goes negative, you can't do work until you get it positive again. {You also need daily energy.}
If your sanity goes negative, you can't wait around for new guest check-in any more until you fix it.

These are not bugs; both requiring finding appropriately rejuvenating food or drink, in or out of the hotel.

Negative glow does nothing, but it is very helpful to get it high.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus