Again PWR

dst

Ok. I need ALL players that thought of a role(and some of them even played it) to post their names here. Even if you just have it on your personal info page but never played the character please post your name here, your role (if you though if one) and a small 150 char description. Do it and you might be rewarded. Also spread the word. If you have what I required on your list and your name is not mentioned on the forum you miss a chance of a really nice thing.

I need the list quick. I will give you let's say....3 days.

Thank you and hurry up. The sooner the better!

LE: here's an example how it should look (more or less)

DST

Bug Researcher

Master of game mechanics, perfects himself in finding of game exploits and possible bugs.

LLE:Volunteers found. Thank you all for showing so much interest.

I know I posted my name in the first & now locked list (wonders why it was Locked) so Im posting again to opt out ; I no longer whish to be considered as a candidate (if there ever was a consideration in the first place) just scratch me out, although I will not stop being this way contest or not.

Have a good evining.

If I ask you to do something is for your own good. I don't like making topics just for the fun of it. If I want fun I go and play and don't give a **** about this forum.

DST

Player name: Limbertok

Tag: Hunter of knowledge; The Collector.

Description: Wise man curse with a hunger for knowledge than maybe never will be satisfied, for now his attention is focus in trying to know and understand the strange people with unknown skill than live in this lands; but maybe time will change the direction of his obsession to something else.

Dragoonus

Artificer - OR - Lord of Destruction

An artificer, master of the crafts. Born a slave, tortured and beaten as a youth, later freed by his own hand. Destruction, obliteration and destruction bring solace to his soul.

----

Summing it all up in 150 characters... not so easy.

Player: Envy of Endurance

Tag: Great Winged Healer (of knowledge)

Description: Great Healer and provider of lessons on defense, healing and attacking. In the human form but with wings. Can bring creatures and players back to life. Can also remove ones heart beat, but would never seek to use such power to do so. Follower of the Angiens.

I get a bonus when defending against others.

Player: Gargant

Title: Walker of Words

Description:A mysterious character, stooped in both shadow and light, known to many and at the same time to none, leader of the whispers and the silent, he is known to all yet known by none. Master of the unseen and the unheard and leader of those who deal in such businesses. Only he and his small band of elites know his purpose, his only piece of advice to you is to choose your loyalties carefully.

Reward wishes: Invisibility would allow me to conduct my work more efficiently and the ability to traverse the lands more freely would help too. As for rewards I would be able to offer: The ability to Buy and sell information for wishpoints and other such rewards, you can buy info from me for wishpoints or sell info to me for wishpoints.

Name:Treehill

Tittle: Everflowing Nature

Role:Once he fought to protect his life by deceiving and learning strategies from others villages,now with all the fight he seems to have created more personalities and keen sense about nature thus earning the tittle of Everflowing Nature.Sometimes acts like a teacher others like a joker yet secrets he shall have while talking to the others seventh heads.

Well, I too posted this on the 1st topic, but here it goes again..

Character name : Udgard

Preferred tags: Seeker of Knowledge, Wandering Sage... Golem Researcher

Character Description:

The true power of knowledge comes not from simply having the knowledge, but knowing how to use it...

This soul walking the path of knowledge travels around researching ancient scrolls and uses those knowledge to experiment new things, and is building a Golem with his partners through that effort

Spells/Wishes: Spells that helps me with information research and experiments. Probably a spell that reveals the nature of a certain object by paying a wishpoint and gives me access to secret logs about that object. And a spell to craft a golem and give it to someone, once (and if) the golem gets implemented.

*Rex Umbrae Killer*

Tag:

Walker of Mind

Descripition:

Reseacher of all religions and power sources in MD. Now can bend magic into new forms and likes hunting for long lost weapons.

Nex

TAG: The Insomnious

DESCRIPTION: unlike other "immortals", his curse is not that he cannot die, but that he doesn't stay dead. bound to eternaly travel between the realms of life and death...the realms of sleep and wake.

he wants to find .Morpheus. to learn more about his curse, to learn to finally break it.

or to extinguish it by fulfilling his names meaning - Nex.

Kelthor

Preferred tags: Wodin Ullr Hand or if that cant be (dont know if i can use a RPC name) Shadow Vanquisher

Descripition: Servant of Wodin Ullr and Guerrilla Golemicarum, swore an oath of loyalty to their cause of defeating the shadow threath from Necrovion.

Desired Ability: Ullr Will - Creature do 20% more damage against shades and creatures born in Necrovion.

Desired Weakness: Cannot have any creatures from Necrovion.

Desired Weakness: Cannot have any creatures from Necrovion.

May I compliment you on your choice of a weakness. You are the only one so far (myself not excepted) to have the creativity and forethought to do so. Nice.

*sigh* apparently, I've almost figured this computer lingo out. I will quote someday, I swear it.

May I compliment you on your choice of a weakness. You are the only one so far (myself not excepted) to have the creativity and forethought to do so. Nice.

*sigh* apparently, I've almost figured this computer lingo out. I will quote someday, I swear it.

I choose that weakness, beacuse if iam to fight the shadows, i cannot be corrupted by it (so no big shadow dragon for me, or something like that :P )

And thanks for the compliment

Braiton

EDIT:

Title: The Drachorn Experimentalist

Description: Crazy experiments and tests on drachorns is what he does. Crazy can't describe how the experiments turn out. Cruel to drachorns, the drachorn experimentalist swore vengance to the golemus kind and seeks to create a new species of mutant and corrupted drachorns.

Wishes: Understanding of the first and seconds levels of Black Water to be successful in my search

my tag: the trainer, or breeder (open for other suggestions)

mainly because of my creature library (im still working on... but virtually done) and that i have a goal to own at least one of every creature available, and all the upgrades individually.

description: fascinated by the growing population of new creatures found throughout MD, research on each one individually and collectively lead him to new discoveries and an increasing library. (or some variation)

as for a reward, the drachorn would be nice, and/or the

santa

. simply so i can continue my completion of the library

My tag: the Alchemist.

The Alchemist is a sage from a far away realm.

His knowledge is that of the elements, the knowledge of transmuting one substance into another.

Long past the search for the elixir of life, The Alchemist was an immortal even before coming to this strange new land, and has found upon reaching it that his knowledge is no longer quite true, due to the strange laws of nature governing it.

He now seeks to understand the laws of nature of this strange new realm, and regain his lost abilities.

Here is my story.

My Tag: The Apprentice

Ronin, Daemon, or something else entirely.

A ronin was a samurai with no lord or master. A samurai became masterless from the ruin or fall of his master (as in the case of death in a war), or after the loss of his master's favor or privilege. Some say a ronin is also a daemon.

I don't know what I am, except for the fact my master has died, because I refused to help him after I deemed him unworthy of my talents. I do not expect any to understand my decision. I could no longer grow under his tutelage, and it was time to move on. I could have helped him stop the marauders, but then I had no use for him anymore. I chose to move on.

I wandered these lands in search of one worthy enough to become my new master. I searched tirelessly, laying waste to many that thought they could guide my thirst. Dark or Light means nothing to me. I simply look to grow in knowledge and power. I have recently found a new master in SmartAlekRJ the master of the Drachorns.

Only time will tell if he has the power to control my thirst, or will he suffer the fate of my last master....

Opened for a late player (this is the last time I do this)

Morquor

Title: High Priest of Savelfuser

Description: Once a Daemon, now a being purified by feelings such as love and respect. Leader of the Savelite Church, Worshipper of Savelfuser. I hope to serve my master and his alliance with creating a strong cohesive team and to make Master Savelfuser emerge from the ranks of Protectors to our new God.

(Maybe a demigod, since Mur is the God... :S)

Wishes: points in Briskness skill, so i may grant more Faith (Heat) to my Master, maybe a spell i can aid the Worshippers (such as attack boost or heal).