Dojo staff recruiting

Calyx of Isis

We always need active, committed players for the dojo staff. We will be recruiting for some time to come.

The purpose of dojo staff is to be a visible representative of the dojo. The primary duties of the staff are to explain the dojo and it's rules, handle complaints, PM offenders, and keep spoilers off the live chat. Staff are not expected to be teachers, but if you can teach and help in other ways, this is all to the good.

Post here if you want to join us. You can also approach me or one of my apprentices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Um i'd like to work for the dojo because i always feel need of a role in the game and im not that well know but i like what the dojo does and it really helps starting mp3s and right now im stuckin story mode but i'll be out soon and i think it could be a great way to support the game because i cant give money. and it would be great for me to try to create a role around and again i luv what dojo does ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like very much to help in the dojo.
I love to teach and to keep the community moving foward.
Also I really like how the dojo helped me as a new player and would really like to help others the same way. (though I do already hang out at the marind dojo a lot..)
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

hello, i would be interested in joining the dojo staff, i am always there when i am online, rarely ever leave and i obey the rules when i am there.
if you have any further questions, feel free to ask me and i will gladly answer them.

ingame name: mech

• 1 month later...

Hi^^ I would like to apply for dojo member, Im being online most of the time and I could be overseer, I can teach new players for rituals and tell them be basics.

• 1 month later...

I would like to be a dojo staff memeber. I know the rules really well, i bide by them, i spend almost all my time in the dojo helping those who seek it and i am on alot through out the day

[quote name='Calyx of Isis' post='15607' date='Sep 3 2008, 07:24 AM']We always need active, committed players for the dojo staff. We will be recruiting for some time to come.

The purpose of dojo staff is to be a visible representative of the dojo. The primary duties of the staff are to explain the dojo and it's rules, handle complaints, PM offenders, and keep spoilers off the live chat. Staff are not expected to be teachers, but if you can teach and help in other ways, this is all to the good.

Post here if you want to join us. You can also approach me or one of my apprentices.[/quote]

[i][b][color="#0000ff"]It would be a great honour for me to be a part of the DOJO team as staff.

I have the advantage of being online at times which overlap the activity periods of players coming online from the Americas and Australasia.

I am a new player but my passion for Magic duel matches those of the veterans.

If given the chance i would ensure that the standards set by the DOJO staff are ensured and improved further.[/color][/b][/i]

[color="#006400"][size=2]Hello.

I, like some others, would like to join the Dojo. I'm almost always online throughout the day; at the dojo. I know of the dojo rules and would like to enforce them. I'm also a friendly person and I think I have a pretty good idea of how to rationalize situations peacefully. :D

I might also be able to help out the newcomers - for example, helping them with rituals and creatures.

[indent] My username on MD is Miidorii. [/indent][/size][/color]

[quote name='Calyx of Isis' post='15607' date='Sep 3 2008, 09:54 AM']We always need active, committed players for the dojo staff. We will be recruiting for some time to come.

Post here if you want to join us. You can also approach me or one of my apprentices.[/quote]

Greetings Calyx!

As an adept of yours and a fervent supporter of the Dojo rules long before I even begun my adepthood with you, i think it is only natural that i become part of the Dojo staff. I have been doing what a staff member is doing, anyway.

With all my respect,
Kratus Rey

I'd just like to let all the new recruits know this : You must also be willing to become LHO (Live Help Operator) under the supervision of Jonn to become Dojo Staff Members.

This means you'll be required to answer questions from newbies, but even if you dont know the answer, you can always ask someone else for help with it. ^_^

Also, to become LHO, or ask to be LHO, you must be MP4 - Although, dont let that stop you from asking Calyx about Dojo Training.

Also, if you can, please post the server times you are available in the game. Thank you ^_^

Edit : On a side note, not all will become LHO, but you can still help out in the Dojo if you still wish to

WoW! Many new candidates here. I see [b]Gremlin, Kratus Rey, Miidorii, Blu, Macnia, Tankfans,[/b] and [b]Meow.[/b] [color="#A0522D"](I added you all to the dojo sign).[/color] I hope we can take you all in. As Jazira has said, Since late September 2008 it has been a requirement that all full staff must be LHO (player support). While I can create LHO's it is best if it is mostly or entirely done by Jonn. However....
[list=1]
[*]Jonn has a long waiting list
[*]MP4 is a requirement
[*]the Dojo needs it's own training program
[/list]To deal with this I am going to consider creating a special training program for would be staff of any MP level. We will ensure that MP3's learn the answers to the FAQ (Frequently asked question) and make sure that all know what is expected of them in the dojo.

In addition, starting next week I will hold classes for all staff and trainees to make sure we are all on the same page, all using the same PMs and chat "signs." Consistency on our message is very important. In addition, I would like to start actually teaching the ideas and concepts I have that guide me in making decisions about the dojo. These are things we should be teaching. I should have been doing this a long time ago, but I think I am finally able to do this.

[b]Any who want to become dojo staff need to be seen helping and need to develop a strong relationship with either Jazira or myself so we know who you are[/b] (I mean, who you are inside, what's important to you and how you handle different kinds of situations).

[b][color="#CC0000"]Hold the press![/color][/b] I was just talking to Jonn. We have revised the agreement about dojo staff as follows: we may have non-LHO staff, but the may not rise in responsibility unless they are LHO. With this agreement we can have MP3's on staff. There will be two basic staff titles "Dojo Staff and "Dojo Staff / LHO".

Sounds great :P

Personally, I'm glad that MP3's can now become Staff. It will definitely help with catching the repeat offenders of that MP level, as well as keep the attacks to a minimum..imo. ^_^

• 1 month later...

I would like to aply to become a dojo staff member. I'm mp4, i am quite friendly and i know the dojo rules. :lol: i do help noobs and those who ask questions. i know a couple of dojo staff so they could help me a bit.
please reply soon
Tom6

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tinylips' post='30433' date='May 6 2009, 12:46 PM']Greetings,

I am willing to help in the Dojo in any position required. I am on quite a bit here of late and willing to learn. Contact me if interested.

Thank you[/quote]
I will look for you in game. I try to go idle in accessible locations so people can PM me.