A statue needs to be made for Mur VOTE HERE

Morgana Le Fey

STATUE FOR MURATAS DEL MUR  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please Don't get me Wrong. I love Mur, his game is Incredible, and he is a Very Smart and Interesting Individual. I say No more because I think of how I would Feel in Mur's Position, Very Thrilled and Touched that Others thing I deserve it. But not Egotistic enough to go and Put a Statue of myself In game.

The whole game is a Tribute to Mur, and the Efforts of Many Others. Perhaps One day there Will be a Hall of Fame, or something, that Congratulates all Those who have made a Great Effort to the Game. If an Hopefully when that Happens I will Fully Support Manu having a Statue.

By the Way, what does a Mur look like?

I understand this Will Upset many People, and I'm likely to get Flamed a bit. This is just my Opinion.

• Root Admin

OMG

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

well i dont want a statue for myself..its a bit strange to build a game so i can put my statue in it...i dont even have many pictures of myself hahahaha

..but a hall of fame with all celebrities this game is not such a bad ideea, i feel like a lot of players will become legends but in time they will slowly disapear, so a place in their memmory sounds good.

• 3 weeks later...