Puppet Alliance

Ledah

Yeah now i'm The Puppet Master and all I figured (and was prompted by dst) to make a Puppet Alliance! I could have 11 members (1 for each finger including me according to MRAvenger's description I have one on each finger :D) Our ally coat could be like some strings or summit I dunno. Doubt this'll work I did it for you, dst!!! :D

So you do anything I tell you to do? :D Then who's the puppet master now? Huh? :D

But hey! Let's help Ledah! He is a good master. He only spanks you twice a day. And does not have mean creatures like I do (or high stats like Eden).

Considering you had 4 aces for each card, maybe 16 would be a good idea too, 9 for 2-9, 1 jack, queen, and king, and 4 aces. Or maybe an extra 2 joker slots =)

But Ledah... if they enter the puppet alliance, people would know they're your puppets... REmember your secret plan?

Considering you had 4 aces for each card, maybe 16 would be a good idea too, 9 for 2-9, 1 jack, queen, and king, and 4 aces. Or maybe an extra 2 joker slots =)

But Ledah... if they enter the puppet alliance, people would know they're your puppets... REmember your secret plan?

Nah this'll be full of friends and adepts. Or found out spies. Ud don't complain I'd invite you ^^ Yes I AM a good master thanks dst :D

Nah this'll be full of friends and adepts. Or found out spies. Ud don't complain I'd invite you ^^ Yes I AM a good master thanks dst :D

Thanks for the invitation, Ledah, but Loreroot is my home^^. I think I'll stay there and hope that your plan doesn't reach Loreroot >.<

Awww, don't go for Loreroot! Go for anything else but my home! >.<

Thanks for the invitation, Ledah, but Loreroot is my home^^. I think I'll stay there and hope that your plan doesn't reach Loreroot >.<

Awww, don't go for Loreroot! Go for anything else but my home! >.<

I'll leave a tree for you Ud :))

• 8 months later...