How many RPCs have you killed?

I am Bored

Have you killed an RPC?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How many of you have killed a RPC i have killed only 1 RPC so far(.Phrog.) I was the one that sent the Nocrovian army to try to kidnap him, but there was a slight mishap and phrog was killed rather than captured... So that brings my RPC's killed count to 1 :)) by killed i mean that they are acutally dead not that you killed them in battle.

no there are RPC's that have died, like woodin, phrog, and BigC they have been killed at some point even if they have been given life in something else, also alche has been killed, i do not know who created the theory that alche recieved but whoever did would be the one responsable for alches death.

[quote]I feel that this topic is hmmm.....garbage. I soon shall begin my garbage collecting frenzy....[/quote]

Then let's switch it up a bit, shall we?

Here's another bit of garbage loosely related that ought to be said somewhere.

I'm pretty sick of trying to help dead/stuck people. I would love to help RPC's : go on a quest, explore a new land, fight a battle, tell a story, or DO something.

It seems to me like the only time regular players are called on for help is when someone is a) dead or b)unconcious.

Phrog you're a really nice guy, but gee do I lose sympathy quick. This is getting kind of old for me. Three days ago you were unconcious or fainted. You sat in one place and occasionally murmured things. Now you are dead, stuck in another place, and speaking a bit more. Personally, your faint/illness was a bit more convincing than your dead.

Alche was another difficult one for me. The guy who was stuck in one place that I had no access to. 4 pages of theories on forum with no visual aides, and no way to talk to the person himself.

I want to do something, go somewhere and INTERACT with an RPC. Is there no one else who feels this way? Is death the ultimate end/quest for those who might join your numbers? Just another random rant, courtesy of Penelope.

[quote name='PenelopeLightMoon' post='16875' date='Sep 18 2008, 03:19 AM']Then let's switch it up a bit, shall we?

Here's another bit of garbage loosely related that ought to be said somewhere.

I'm pretty sick of trying to help dead/stuck people. I would love to help RPC's : go on a quest, explore a new land, fight a battle, tell a story, or DO something.

It seems to me like the only time regular players are called on for help is when someone is a) dead or b)unconcious.

Phrog you're a really nice guy, but gee do I lose sympathy quick. This is getting kind of old for me. Three days ago you were unconcious or fainted. You sat in one place and occasionally murmured things. Now you are dead, stuck in another place, and speaking a bit more. Personally, your faint/illness was a bit more convincing than your dead.

Alche was another difficult one for me. The guy who was stuck in one place that I had no access to. 4 pages of theories on forum with no visual aides, and no way to talk to the person himself.

I want to do something, go somewhere and INTERACT with an RPC. Is there no one else who feels this way? Is death the ultimate end/quest for those who might join your numbers? Just another random rant, courtesy of Penelope.[/quote]

You ma'am, hit something.. You should realise that I try to strive to have original quests, as that is sadly enough, considered as a seriously huge plus point in the art world, one can see that I am the first to ask for the answer in a poem.
I had an idea lately and your rant is kind of close to it... very close.. lol
It's for my paper though.. lol