dead just like that??? lost fight just like that???

Liberty4life

when i looked in my todays achievements i see that i lost my protector??? wtf

also i was idle and there was no attack at me, no lost heads, no destroyed def rits, but all my creats were dead ;) :s

more, when some alliance member attacks me and i lose, that fight doesnt appear in my fight log, and lots of strange things also happen

when i do damage enemy creats and my creats arent even touched i got "retreated" fight outcome, wtf also when i do more damage to enemy than he does to me also retreaded outcome, but not always, it happens sometimes

and when i set my def rit with more than 301 vit i still get random rit :s

so is this a bug or not :s

Let's take it one by one:
1) If you had Smarty as protector, you lost him because he is now mp5 ( i need to check this again but I'm pretty sure I am right)
2)If you have heads on you your creatures do not regenerate as you should be (sometimes you do not regenerate at all). So if you battle (even win but have some creatures dead) you can remain with the dead creatures.
3)Lost fights do not always appear in the battles log (for a good reason but it will be a spoiler to tell you here)
4)For the battles I need examples (battle logs) so this is to all you players: [color="#FF0000"]When you complain of a battle that you think it went wrong PUT the BATTLE LOG![/color] so I can see what happened.
5)If you have 301 ve rituals set it's no way those rituals can be skipped by the system so what I think happened is that the ritual went under 301 ve...

1)no morrel is my protector i saw he is mp5 now too, wtf happened to all protectors :s
2)my all creats were fully alive before i went idle, when i was back all rits were alive, no battles happen at all, nothing happen just my creats all fully dead :s and nobody didnt even touched me :S
3)i heard why if it is because of [spoiler]EB[/spoiler] well, when i get it and when i attack and win this fights are shown in my battle log
4)i dont have battle logs from it anymore, too late
5)nop ritual didnt get under 301, when i got dead for no reason after comming back from idle mode, i healed my creats, and i looked up, rits were alive and i used them for attack, but when i got attacked instead of def rit i got random rit -_-

"2)my all creats were fully alive before i went idle, when i was back all rits were alive, no battles happen at all, nothing happen just my creats all fully dead :s and nobody didnt even touched me :S"
I have no idea why this happened. Really.
"3)i heard why if it is because of EB well, when i get it and when i attack and win this fights are shown in my battle log"
Think like this:your loses are somebody else's wins....So...it's pretty easy to figure out why they do not show.
"5)nop ritual didnt get under 301, when i got dead for no reason after comming back from idle mode, i healed my creats, and i looked up, rits were alive and i used them for attack, but when i got attacked instead of def rit i got random rit"
Again...no idea. I really need more information but I don't know if you can provide it..

Also if this is just one case and you cannot reproduce it it's hardly unlikely to be a bug...