9 hours ago9 hr comment_207010 While I am more than okay with having two people necessary to use a cauldron, can someone explain the logic behind the other person telling me what I already know to do, AND they have to give all the ingredients too?This hardly seems like a two person activty when I just have to show up with the cauldron and instructions...At least make it so one person has to provide one ingredient, and another the next. Same with doing the instructions....I would also like to see a greater reward for more than 2 people involved. You have 5 steps with 5 people, you should get 5 times the reward. This would really push for people to work together. Edited 8 hours ago8 hr by Seigheart Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.