Heads Contest Version 2.0

Granos

[quote name='Chewett' post='21664' date='Dec 9 2008, 05:22 PM']Why would you want that. i want the knowledge of dst.

dst is hated by many i would prefer to be myself[/quote]

Thats the point :wacko: imagine the fun people could have, all the dst's running around :wacko:

dst will always be dst, he's just the one and only...like...superman...xD
even if soemone copied dsts stats and gave them to any 'normal' player, it wouldn't be another dst, because there's knowledge only dst himself actually has =D
and even now, with his grasan being de-mystified (no, i won't tell you how it works, so please don't spam me...btw, i knew for ages and told a few people about it already, but now that treehill knows it, too, spam him instead =P) he still has powers beyond our imagination...only to think about a counter for the grasan made my head ache and scream in agony...
no one can match dst, but nobody else can, no matter what we try...we'll always be just...copycats, i guess =D

EDIT: no one, if you had the same stats as dst has on his account (i don't even want to know who of you two farmed those stats on that acc xD), people would also love to become you, but most still think that stats are more important than knowledge LOL

I farmed all of you actually. And I would be still doing it if I would have time...

And yes, don't desire to be me. I am probably the most hated player in game. And the ones that do not hate me...fear me. Good thing that I do not care :P

[quote name='Burns' post='21680' date='Dec 10 2008, 11:00 AM']EDIT: no one, if you had the same stats as dst has on his account (i don't even want to know who of you two farmed those stats on that acc xD), people would also love to become you, but most still think that stats are more important than knowledge LOL[/quote]

same stats ? what are you talking about, I have better attack and def then dst

as for intel ... then ... 8) dst has more good days then I do, ask him