MD withdraw what are the symptoms and how do you deal with it

stormrunner

I mostly read bleach, naruto, one piece I got bored of full metal alchemist but I still check on it I've read AIKI, B Reaction, Bastard!! Change 123 Claymore Code Breaker, Elfen Lied, Fairy Tail, Highschool of the Dead, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Immortal Regis, Jackals, MAR, Monster Hunter Orage, Monster Soul, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Personant, Rurouni Kenshin, Sekirei, Shaman King, Shina Dark, Silvery Crow, Skyhigh, Skyhigh Karma, Soul Eater, Valkyrie Profile, Veritas I think I have a manga problem too and and if you can't tell I'm rather fond of ecchi and seinen and wow 3 pages and I will not join any group hugs

::refreshes:: << is this becomming obsessive? i actually am doing it every time i wrote it...

hehe, anytime, i'm a store of useless bits of information, like that apple seeds contain cyanide

::refresh::

::refresh::
well at least i *know* i'm being obsessive now, i mean i'll stop....i can you know....anytime....just you know when i want, which isnt now...

yeah you'd need tens of thousands of apple seeds before beingable to get a half lethal dose or something, it's a very small amount in the seed anyway

::refreshes::

::looks at top forum posters::

huh wonder how i got that high up the list...