MD withdraw what are the symptoms and how do you deal with it

stormrunner

I went out and got drunk(this may or may not be due to unrelated reasons and/or circumstances) when the server issues were only just a wee bit few hours old..

I must say that my first initial reaction to this topic filled me with shame, as it was a mixed feeling of 'omg get a life' and 'hello, my name is Metal and I'm an addict'...

I know...
I know..

I have a very strange feeling that I will score higher than average on 2 upcoming tests..

I went out and got drunk (this may or may not be due to inrelated activities and/or circumstances) I woke up again and see that this topic has been spammed beyond repair...

My initial reaction to this filled me partially with shame.
I had feelings ranging from 'omg get a life' and 'hello my name is Metal and I'm an addict'.

I know. I know.. It fills me with shame too.

There is a reason why these 2 posts look similar, it's because MD withdrawal prompted me to 'snap' and it divided me into multiple and similar personalities, so I have someone else to talk with to distract me from MD. As one may have noticed the similarity between the 7 of us isn't helping the fact that I still miss MD.

[quote name='Metal Bunny' post='22263' date='Dec 14 2008, 05:46 PM']It's the same with incarcerated men, who can't enjoy the wonderful pleasures of life..[/quote]

Which life, Honey Bunny? The MD life or the Real one? ::Scratches head in the thought that she now needs a tag for life::

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='22255' date='Dec 14 2008, 10:20 AM']security tests :D dont worry[/quote]

So they are finally fixing all the issues with the server security? [spoiler]The security as is seemed kinda weak.. [/spoiler] :D So I heard..

[spoiler]And will this finally resolve the head contest issues?[/spoiler] Or you don't know?

I think the word 'incarcerated' would've been enough of a hint.

But I'll.. provoke this offtopic-ness a bit more by giving you a nice description of a certain institution of fine states and nations around the world.

[i]Prison, where men find out what they're capable off when they have only themselves..[/i]