MD withdraw what are the symptoms and how do you deal with it

stormrunner

[quote name='stormrunner' post='31601' date='May 19 2009, 11:09 PM']please, you know you have a thing for Sentinels :P

your joking right Amoran[/quote]

Only becuase I got a thang for bad boys....even undead ones.

Amoran gonna get carpal tunnel if she dont slow down

[quote name='stormrunner' post='31613' date='May 19 2009, 11:22 PM']poor grido stuck with the lamest of all japanese anime games[/quote]

So its true. Boys never outgrow their toys. Anyone seen Peter pan? {hollers}

We never ever grow out of our toys! True Very True we just get more toys!

Oh well, back to designing my site and my customers sites.....since MD [b]IS[/b] the only online game I play!

You know, now that I'm not playing MD, I'm actually reading the lfg comic (it was pointed out to me over a month ago, but I never read more than the first one)... it's really, really funny.

"That was unquestionably evil, right?"

"Also amusing."

Edited by Willem RedBeard

• Root Admin

you manage to write around 30 posts within an hour. Thats pretty good. But you have to remember that MD is not responsible for your sanity should it go down.

How many addicts do we have out here. Remember to take you MD addiction Patches.

And BTW implode is a cool little function but nothing really dangerous :P

hmmm, so we have work to do to go past what we did last time I think 6- 12 pages in one night, and I was just watching code geass r2 and they were talking about the sword of Akasha being able to destroy gods, does this worry anyone else or just me

p.s. just a warning I am suffering MD withdraw, anime overload and a need to sleep so i will not be making sense for a while at least till I do sleep

Edited by stormrunner

[quote name='Willem RedBeard' post='31620' date='May 19 2009, 11:40 PM']You know, now that I'm not playing MD, I'm actually reading the lfg comic (it was pointed out to me over a month ago, but I never read more than the first one)... it's really, really funny.

"That was unquestionably evil, right?"

"Also amusing."[/quote]

Offtopic
LFG Comic is how I found MD. Yay.

Ontopic
By thinking about what I'll do next in game. Living it in my head before doing it in the realm.