MD withdraw what are the symptoms and how do you deal with it

stormrunner

[quote name='Je Suis Oeufs Fous' post='22313' date='Dec 14 2008, 01:00 PM']Awww. Poor Li. If it's any consolation, you're not the only one. ;p[/quote]
Iknow... to keep myself from clicking refresh constantly... as others have been doing... I read through this whole topic... all at once... then tried refreshing... then started looking at the archives... refreshing in between articles... which is I guess what I will now continue to do...

:D:angry: :drinks:
*decides to drink some rum while she waits...* I've given up on gin for the time being... everytime I go to take a sip of that I end up sputtering because someone wants to crack a joke... hopefully I'll have some better luck with this...

[quote name='Je Suis Oeufs Fous' post='22321' date='Dec 14 2008, 01:27 PM']-Hugs around the rum- I have you know, I will never make a gin joke. Promise.[/quote]
it's not jokes about the gin... that I could take... it's jokes making me laugh while drinking the gin... making me nearly choke on it... that's the problem... lol

[quote name='Grido' post='22331' date='Dec 14 2008, 09:04 PM']translation? what are you translating?

::refresh::

i think i've become dependant on this thread now...

EDIT: huh, got strange code at the top of the login screen now, cant log in though :cray:[/quote]

Right now, an agreement drafted by a group of apparently illiterate laywers... ::Big sigh of despair::

Hey, is the server up and running, or am I dreaming??

[url="http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=mrsiscoe&topic=MD%20Withdrawl%20Support%20Chat&blob=Qcl66XjiwIYwCGYZyknstfPdWBVfL2SuyoHxX7uUfTDAReong9Da5rS74VyPBg"]MD Withdrawl Support Chat[/url]

Rather than hitting the forums, I figured I set up a chat room..