Cannot Access the MD site (Server Error ????)

Blood Prince

Hi,

I'm experiencing accessing problems with the MD site for about 2 days now. Latest being just a few minutes ago when I was having a chat at the ye' ol hidden shop suddenly the site went blank. I still cannot access the site. I did have this problem yesterday and I could not access the site for about 6 hours. I just want to clarify whether this is a server issue or something related to me.

Thanks

[quote name='dst' post='21943' date='Dec 13 2008, 07:27 PM']Yes. I did. I just went there and kill the poor server. I did it cause I wanted to sleep this week-end and MD was tempting me. Muahaha![/quote]

Unfair :P

[quote name='DarkPriestess' post='21945' date='Dec 13 2008, 07:32 PM']Boys in case you didn't notice the server is up for like 7-8 hours now... :D Get back in...

And Dst you are gonna get punished for crashing the server *evil grin*[/quote]

Nope. It just went down again about 1hr back................... :(

[quote name='Grido' post='21951' date='Dec 13 2008, 07:41 PM']i think there are localised problems for some reason, cos it works for me as well and it appears not to work for others[/quote]

Yup I guess. It was up for about 1hr and went down again now. I think the server is malfunctioning big time :unsure:

that's... great xD
the forum activity rises with each hour the server is down, i think i never had that many new posts before when logging on ROFL

and i'm sure the server will be back up in no time, and see the pros: your critters still get age, so let them grow a bit older =D

[quote name='stormrunner' post='22033' date='Dec 14 2008, 08:54 AM']ok mur these people need help actual (looks at all the manga he has read in the past two days) I do too[/quote]

Yes, I need help too I got up this morning and tried to log in and found out the server was down. :D
This is about the 5 time in a 24hr period and I do not think it will do the game any better. As burns said the forum activity will go up but is temporary coz if this keeps on happening most of the players will start moving away from the game specially the new ones who actually does not have a good idea what this game offer.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not sure whether it's a bug with the game or a problem with my connection, but i'm having extreme lags in the last few hours... by massive meaning lags of up to 2 minutes occuring every 3 minutes -.-

i've done the normal things: clear chache and cookies, reboot, reconnect with i-net, all the list up and down... any other suggestions / other people having the same troubles?