Archive Authors

Ren

Greetings again MDans. As I'm sure many of you have seen in the announcements, the [url="http://md-archives.com"]Archives[/url] are more or less up. Who can be an author is still very strict though. Those of you who wish to make some additions to the Archives, please post here what you want to write about, and what sort of things you have knowledge/experience in. (Hopefully the two coincide. :P [b]Please do not try and sign yourself up for the Archives without talking to me first. Chances are, I'll just disapprove your membership.[/b] ^ bolded because no one seems to notice it.

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

At a later time, I will have an appointed Archive Manager who will also be able to approve your membership. I will edit this when that time comes.

Thank you,
Renavoid
Master Archivist

[color="red"]***Information below this point may change from time to time***[/color]

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN:

Geology
Literature

STILL ACCEPTING:

Uncommon Studies
Mythology
Mathematics, particularly Geometry
Chemistry
Physics

*Notice* This list is not all-inclusive, just most avidly sought.
*Note* Other Archivists may contact you in response to your input here.

Well Ren you know the Mission I am on :P Well I wish to write about that especially since its an ongoing process but also there can be some great spoilers so If you could contact me and tell me if its possible.

-Junior

There are always people who want to write about that sort of thing... I more of meant things not necessarily MD-related. The things I currently want the most I have edited into the first post.

Well yes I can Work on Geometry, Chemistry, and Physics. Just that with my recent injury its hard for me to write and even type but if you could hold on of those three subjects I could finish.

-Junior

Actually I have decided to Write on Chemistry as I can't draw the Mathematical Examples :P

So I will Type about Chemistry I am good at Chemistry :( so I can Type a lot but is their Anything Specific you Wish for me to write about?

-Junior

[Posts Merged]

i know a reasonable bit on physics - mainly particle physics, also know a lot of mathematics but geometry is my weak point also might consider a bit of Literature, sadly when it comes to science chemistry is something of a weak point

Are there any other subjects the archives might be interested in as i know a lot in what can only be described as hobby subjects for example ancient japanese weaponry

Necromancer Mortis

Ow I can post about literature ... I like Literature very much ... though I gota work on my english as well ... if there is anyone willing to help me on my english ... I need someone to colaborate with ... ow and I need an confirmation on the site ;) kse I made myself one acc only that is not aproved

Aha! This is splendid! I'll be getting ahold of all of you as soon as I can. (It may take a little more time than usual...it would seem my spaceship just went out of commission and I'll have to do a bit of work on it before it's working again, so I have to actually hunt you the old fashioned way. ;))

Thank you. I or one of the Archivists will get in touch with you soon. Anyone else more interested in other things? Apparently we have many mathematicians and physicists sitting around. ^_^; I'm editing the authors I need now.

I can do mythology, I guess.. Greek and Nordic.
And if RL issues resolve themselves in time, I should be able to finish the MD-related article I mentioned a long time ago sometime soon.. Final test's this month though, as well as final papers, final presentations, etc, so I won't be able to do it this month..

mythology sounds great.

Liberty, by uncommon studies, I mean things that shed new light on a standard method of thinking. For instance, the Legend Studies in the Archives. Those articles give a different meaning to what we currently identify symbols as.

I could cover almost all of them. For the sciences i guess almost every topic.

Mythology I could help with Greek, Nordic, Egyptian, and even some Asian. American (the Indians) I'd know some, but only bits, not as detailed as I know the others.

I'd continue my articles in the Legend Studies of course, but seeing that I seem to be one of the few authors for the topic of uncommon things I'd have that as my focus.

If anyone has some sort of aspect they would like to hear about please talk to me ingame/send me a pm. I'd then think of it, and perhaps you may see an article about it. Critics are always welcome, as long as you have good arguments and do not simply flame.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hm..about the archives i think it would be nice for the people reading it review them say if it was good or not,enlighten or confusing.You know reviewing is always a good way to know if we are writting well or not.Incentivating this should be a good way to improve the writers and even speed up the creation of more stories and subjects.

Thanks for your ideas, Treehill. There are currently ways for readers to rate and review the works they read. It can be found at the end of the article or blog.

As far as incentivising goes, we hope that people submit stories, tales and ideas because they love writing about the Realm, not for a reward or compensation. ^_^