Amoran's Dream

Ren

Silver: No I haven't done anything to Blaze, perhaps I owned his creatures a few times in training or something but... anyway..

Burns: One is not stronger than the other..

Its interesting to see the responses from those around me, even if they don't fully understand my characters. The harder features of K.Kol mean she holds herself differently, at least thats what I make of it. Ah, and indeed the responses are quite good.. I'm surprised at how many posted on this.. ^^;

[quote name='Blaze777' post='23268' date='Jan 2 2009, 11:30 PM']Its obvious. Just lie down and die. Whats with people always thinking they're the center of attention... how do you know this isn't Kalamanira's test? If you're the nicer one, do the nice thing. Die.[/quote]
Fine, fine.. i'll be nice. Are you sure your not just in a bad mood? Here, have a cookie and a nice drink of rum and cheer the crap up.

Also, read my papers, you don't seem to understand my character at all. ^^

the best course is to accept that for something to happen, or change. someone must win. and to win someone must lose. to lose isn't just to show weakness, but can also show humility, or respect. maybe amoran should show that she has no intention to fight back, and perhaps then peace could be found..

pretty weak plan.. but you never know what's gonna work...

Owned my creatures? ha. name a time and place. Anyways, you have to think about my answer... if you were to not defend yourself in hopes of her not attacking, it would be different than actually being willing to die. Acceptance could be the key. Also, when I die in my dreams, I tend to wake up. Either way, it works.

Oh, and about the phrasing... I'm just a mean-spirited individual. haha.

i already guessed that Amo and Kala are roughly the same 'size' (stats, creatures, knowledge...) as they are the same person (more or less^^), but whenever two people of the same strenght come to fight each other, none of them comes out of it unharmed...
so i'd still say that running and calling ren and his spaceship to help would be the best chance for amoran to get both characters out of it unharmed, as ren can keep Kala at distance without crushing her for sure =)

[quote name='Blaze777' post='23333' date='Jan 4 2009, 04:01 AM']Owned my creatures? ha. name a time and place. Anyways, you have to think about my answer... if you were to not defend yourself in hopes of her not attacking, it would be different than actually being willing to die. Acceptance could be the key. Also, when I die in my dreams, I tend to wake up. Either way, it works.

Oh, and about the phrasing... I'm just a mean-spirited individual. haha.[/quote]

Well, I'm a bitch- but be glad I was warned by a friend to watch myself. :P

Play nice w/ the boys now ammy :P

Burns, it is as storm stated: a trial for amoran. Our input is here, not in her dreams...... unless someone knows where to find morpheus....... >.>

Also, in response to blaze, dreams for some are far more than just a dream. What you experience in some dreams (or nightmares) can have a serious impact on you personally. And while I have no data on hand to back it up, some ppl have claimed to have gained physical injuries not unlike the ones they recieved in a dream. And there is no doubt about the mental damage such dreams have on ppl. Also, in most cases, when you "die" in a dream, you don't actually die. You awaken in a cold sweat sitting upright suddenly thinking you really shouldn't have eaten that last (insert food item here).

Hmmm.. no one remembered this?

"I channeled all of my energy into the Quill. It was the thing that most closely identified with my mind, you see. When the darkness completely consumed my body, the quill, with my soul and essence, remained glowing. It glowed with the fierceness of the sun, and drove the darkness out. It is here, always, that I wake from the hellish nightmare."

So, what is most closely identified with Amoran? Channel all your power there and let it be the beacon for your soul, leading you always in your trials.

As far as I remember (I only recall pieces of Amoran & KK's backstory), the thing that identifies them most is the oak fort and the accursed growth, the same thing that were there when the trials started. Maybe, it is the key..