GG

smartalekrj

That's not really a bug Smarty. It's the way Mur wanted things to be.GG is for the moment n00b land. You don't want them to be scared, do you? Also they have to stay in GG until they advance to mp3. That's why the exit is blocked. You can enter but you cannot exit :D Just like prison :) (kidding)

which again is why i say if you are mp4 or above you should be able to exit.other areas are set that way so i know it can be done. point is i'm stuck in gg and can't communicate with people. I sent a message to live help but was an IDLE LHO. I think idle lho's recieving "Live Help" messages is a bug too. Not really "Live" if the they are idle is it?

well then, grido and yrth are there to beam people out, so i guess you will have to ask them if you want to get out for the time being...
yrth claims that this is system about to change soon, but for now, your only way out will be to message them [or jonn, i'm not sure which powers he has atm^^]

As far as I know, since mp2 was introduced, GG became a restricted area. This means that unless you have a really good reason to be there then you're out. That's why only few players can enter and exit (and help others do the same) GG. They are few so they are meant to handle few players. I don't know how clear I made myself but I am trying.
Until things change do what Burns said: talk to Grido, Yrth, Jonn. They can help you.
And a funny thing: I cannot enter GG but I can definitely exit it :)

well seems i should post a comment here

whilst the ruling *before* was that Golemus was the noob land and for them and helpers only, that has now changed, or sort of has, myself and Yrthillian are allowed to transport people onto the island, and i'll have a quest up soon-ish for people to complete to gain entrance to the land. there will be NO free access through us unless a valid reason is provided (we're the judges there, but we'll be harsh judges)

as for leaving for mp4 and above, [spoiler]i want to play with the people wanting to leave, so i'd prefer it if they couldn't just walk off[/spoiler]:D

RJ if you ever want to leave pm one of us three, including now if you still want to leave

i got out... finally. The problem really is that i cannot send a pm by writing names. i have to actually see you. and whether your online or not i wouldn't know either really. Another point is if GG is new people land then there should be an active lho there. You've seen my post in the lho section. That kinda stuff really deters people right away.i'd vote for a new chat system, but that is a different subject. Also close this topic.