How would you want to die?

Revan

i was predicted to die, by both my family and a "how will i die" test, suffocating in my own farts after being on an all cabbadge diet, being late for work and taking the elevator, and then the elevator breaking down and trapping me inside to suffocate on my own stench. my freind got "sorry sir, but you will die by squirrels with lightsabers"

• 2 months later...

*pokes stormy* you are such a perv.

i would like to die in my love's arms. No doubt it would be painful for them but my soul will rest in peace! And yeah! I do not want to live forever. 79yrs to the max.

I would die outside of my own home while going camping with my family. Maybe being eaten alive my mountain lions or bears. Somewhere I would have fun with my family and then get attacked from behind me while on a nice pleasant hike. :D

Edited by adiomino

• 3 weeks later...

1.In a blaze of Glory with friends at my side and back; for the common good.
2.EverHot Mug of coffee in one hand and Death By Chocolate cookie in the other.

Most painful way of my choosing? No coffee, half starved and a Dark Heart being the last thing I see before the veil drops.

[quote name='Death Bell' date='05 July 2009 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1246853217' post='36249']
I dont care which ever ones DIE.. but if you do can i have your account and your credits and your creatures?
[/quote]

You vulture! Scavenger! No. I have a Will in the archives somewhere....

[quote name='SageWoman' date='07 July 2009 - 04:20 AM' timestamp='1246920629' post='36388']
You vulture! Scavenger! No. I have a Will in the archives somewhere....
[/quote]

:D supposed to be a joke :D *goes and cries in a corner* *remembers* (akasha told no role playing here lol forgot.. sorry)

i would like to die sacrifising myself to summon Savelfuser (lol, joking xD)

i plan to live forever, so yea, agree with Raven, Windy... but if i had to chose, i would choose dying for my country

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen