WAR

Yrthilian

A War is comming

It is time for war. I have finish trying to keep the peace.
So i have decided to declar WAR on Loreroot.

I have many reasions for this and i will not list them all.
But i intend to attack LR lands soon and am declaring it here and now

ANY who back the LR land will also be atacked.

Some of my reasons are as follows.

LR has become to fragmented. I am no willing to stand by and have a treaty that could colapse
before we know it. (i do realise the irony here as i am now breaking this said treaty)

The LR allaince is very unstable and i dont beleve Raven is the right one to make things right.

The incident regarding MRD and his post on the forums and with what happened.
I will not stand by and have this happen to a citesen of Golemus.

So i have now decided since raven will not step down i am declaring war.
and we will be at war untill he does.

NOTICE TO GOLEMUS PEOPLE

you are to go to Golemus for your instruction.

No, Yrthilian, I demand you state your reasons explicitly. Those jeopardised by thine action - those who stand to lose their lives - have every right to know why thou hast chosen to violate this treaty AND the treaty of Land Balance.

I would like to know wherefore this war hath been declared. Yrthilian, an'if thou knowest not, we of the Eclipse are the shock troops of Loreroot, and are sworn to protect the Guardians, publicly, in the sight of the Goddess and a witness of our parent alliance. Shall mine oaths be taken for naught? Shall it be said Tarquin is a liar, and his followers cowards? Nay, Sieur: express thy regret to widows and widowers.

We are a poor match for the might of the MR Fraternity: this I know. Yet we shall not suffer a foreign power to dictate to us how the affairs of Loreroot shall be governed. Surely thou canst understand that.

*doesn't care for reasons... just wants blood to be shed*
*veeery evil grin*

anyways, fighting for reasons unknown is what i do for a living, being part of a military alliance XD

and i will gladly kill or be killed in the process of this war, if that's what my king wants to be done...

Lorerootians, be aware... even though i dislike fighting you til death, if that's what's needed, i will do it :aggressive:

DISCLAIMER: These are my (Yami no Sakura) opinion and [u]mine alone.[/u] Don't lump it in with the Legend Speakers'.

First of all, I'm going to make it crystal clear that I will not interfere with the war effort or the fighting. I won't be attacking anyone or anything until this mess is over.

HOWEVER. I will make it known that I think this "war" is completely unnecessary and (from what I gathered to be the cause) childish. You are all acting like children on the playground who started fighting because one kid insulted another. Only...you have bigger and sharper sticks to hit each other with...

As I've said, I won't participate in the war. But if you do attack me, don't expect just a row of trees.

[quote name='Yami no Sakura' post='28517' date='Apr 9 2009, 02:12 PM']HOWEVER. I will make it known that I think this "war" is completely unnecessary and (from what I gathered to be the cause) childish. You are all acting like children on the playground who started fighting because one kid insulted another. Only...you have bigger and sharper sticks to hit each other with...[/quote]
That were precisely the case. The war is completely unnecessary, and hath been sparked o'er naught.

Peace is always welcome, but if there is no room for it, then war will take place. The declarations are already made so i don't see a reason on saying stop anymore, but to wait the results and what the future will bring.

The war is happing for many reason.

most of you dont know the backround to everything that has happened.
And i will not revel the details for thoes that didnt keep up with the happining
from the past.

If you dont know then that is your problem
My reasions are valid and that is the end of it.

This war is happing like it or lump it.

I too, have no quarrel with GG and find this whole War unnecessary and a farce. However, I will defend my homeland. I will defend the Root. I will defend the MuffinMaster. I will defend the innocent and the weak. May the Light Illuminate the Truth and Set Us Free.

[quote]Some of my reasons are as follows.

LR has become to fragmented. I am no willing to stand by and have a treaty that could colapse
before we know it. (i do realise the irony here as i am now breaking this said treaty)

The LR allaince is very unstable and i dont beleve Raven is the right one to make things right.

The incident regarding MRD and his post on the forums and with what happened.
I will not stand by and have this happen to a citesen of Golemus.

So i have now decided since raven will not step down i am declaring war.
and we will be at war untill he does.[/quote]

Maybe read the first post?

I know my opinion doesn't count for much, but I'll throw it out there.

Yes, the reasoning does seem childish, though yrthilian claims that there's more reason. He's already made it clear he won't tell us what those are, so let's not beat a dead horse. Let's stick to the reasons he's given.

Ok, so Loreroot is a fractured land, and you think that needs to be fixed, but not by Raven. If you're going to war until he steps down, or is killed, you must have an idea for a better solution. What then, yrthilian, is your solution? What would be more ideal do you think? At least have an option, let people know what you would have them do, rather than simply what they should not do.

we spoke i explained that is that

you dont see problem so you say.
then maby you are blind to your own problems

the insult to MRD was just the straw the broke the camels back.

This is my last post i will not be responding to any more

Edited by Yrthilian

[quote name='Yrthilian' post='28532' date='Apr 9 2009, 02:41 PM']we spoke i explained that is that

you dont see problem so you say.
then maby you are blind to your own problems

This is my last post i will not be responding to any more[/quote]

I do believe, sir, that my question is different than the ones previously asked and begs an answer. It seems a reasonable enough question to me. Shouldn't the people know what you plan to do if you're victorious?

I've been asked by the great and glorious grapefruit to amend my post, since some people don't know what context is.

I have no strong feelings whatsoever.

Edited by Jester

My aim is to remove the current leader

You have the right people in your lands that can do the job better
and can organise the land better.

There are other i would not like to see fill that role but that will be a matter for
another time.

As i said in my last post
the insult to MRD was just the straw the broke the camels back.
and i follow through on what i say

[quote name='Yrthilian' post='28535' date='Apr 9 2009, 03:02 PM']There are other i would not like to see fill that role but that will be a matter for
another time.[/quote]

A different time? You're asking a people to have their leader step down. Shouldn't you give them an idea of someone they could chose to replace him that you would find acceptable? They should know who you would have them live with before they can really consider your ultimatum.

Edited by Guybrush Threepwood