when will avaible the new pack of avatars?

when will avaible the new pack of avatars?
i am waiting for a avatar how long will it take?
im excited to know what will be my first avatar :P
just say when... in the next month? tomorrow night?
how are the new pack of avatars? can i produce mine? or maybe i can ask my sister she is in arts school
and she is pretty good...

[quote name='LunarGoddess' post='29342' date='Apr 24 2009, 09:06 AM']I don't think that there is a lot of people drawing things for MD right now. Only a couple people I think. So it might be a while before new avatars come out.[/quote]

That's unfortunate... I can now select an avatar from the shop and would really like to do so, but for a while there were only a few, and none that matched my character, and now there are simply none. I was really looking forward to getting an avatar.

For those of you who [i]are not paying attention,[/i] there is [b]not[/b] currently a system in place that allows a player to choose a specific avatar for their character. Again, you may ask, beg, plead, harass, or even threaten any of the various artists who draw for the game about ideas for avatars, but [i]you are not entitled to any of them.[/i] All avatars are released at the same time and to obtain any specific one, you must be the first to choose it in the gallery.

Otherwise, there is no set schedule for the release of avatars. They are available when King Manu decides he has enough to release. If you would like a larger selection or a greater variety to choose from, then you need to submit artwork or find friends who are capable of drawing in a style similar to what is in the game.

Watcher, nobody was asking for a specific avy to be provided for them, they were just asking when they would be released in the hope that one they like would be available there that would suit them

[quote name='The Knight of controversy' post='29332' date='Apr 24 2009, 08:21 AM']can i produce mine? or maybe i can ask my sister she is in arts school[/quote]
Pay attention, Grido.

• 1 month later...

We've had some issues with our personnel. One of my most conistent producers has left, a promising newcomer turned out to be a cheat, another has been harassed in game to the point of distraction and I was trying to work on other parts for a bit. Anyway, it all adds up to a dearth of avatars and we'll work on fixing that problem. If anyone's got some artistic talent and a desire to draw avatars, now would be a good time to let me know.