Stealing from the Demo Account

Is it just me, or has someone stolen the creatures from the Demo Account? If there were creatures for the DA, and someone did steal them, what the hell is wrong with you?! That account is meant for new players to experience the game before they actually commit to it.

Hopefully, the CTC has a log to find out who stole what.... :huh:

• Root Admin

True, thats theft.... in a fun way afterall ... i mean, i never thought of it even if it was god damn obvious ... but its still theft.

I could use the logs to track who did it...but i wont do it just to punish that person in a cold and un annoucned way. Its not like he/she broke the rules, this is a theft by all meanings of the word, ..i could categorise it as vandalism and that would end up in a ip ban without warning ... but for the sake of fun, lets see who that was and make it a public trial, with jury, judges, andgry mod with stones, and like that ,,, i cant wait for the smell of nicely fried human flesh muhhahaha

LMAO scary we finally have a way for someone to be a thief in the game but its traceable OOPS someone screwed up

on the plus side tho no one can use demo for cheating with heads if it does not have creatures now :P

"Following players lost 3 of their oldest creatures and are posted here for public SHAME, for stealing creatures from the DEMO ACCOUNT. All stolen creatures were sent back to the Demo Account regardless of their current owner. The Demo Acc. does "public service" for all of us helping the community get more players, you dont steal from such an account.

"dst, Sir Blut, Tidust, Warg za itu, felinemaster, DyabloXVIII"."

Ouch. Judge , Jury, and Executioner. :)

[quote name='King Manu' post='29464' date='Apr 26 2009, 08:46 PM']True, thats theft.... in a fun way afterall ... i mean, i never thought of it even if it was god damn obvious ... but its still theft.

I could use the logs to track who did it...but i wont do it just to punish that person in a cold and un annoucned way. Its not like he/she broke the rules, this is a theft by all meanings of the word, ..i could categorise it as vandalism and that would end up in a ip ban without warning ... but for the sake of fun, lets see who that was and make it a public trial, with jury, judges, andgry mod with stones, and like that ,,, i cant wait for the smell of nicely fried human flesh muhhahaha[/quote]

Just wondering what happened to that... Or did I miss the public trial?

As I already said: I did not steal crits and put them on gogu as akasha accused me of. I took 1 grasan and replaced it with another. I did not leave Demo with no crits.

And for the curious out there: one grasan and some elemetns were deleted not the drach as you thought :)

Hate to spoil your happiness akasha but I do not feel ashamed or anything. To be honest I am proud that I found that weakness before all others. I am still the best bug researcher around <_<